+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 112
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,709
    Thanks
    3,306
    Thanked
    4,755
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Also, what does Nicole actually do? Seems she can't fight her own fight and has to get Fiona fired up to fight their fights.
    Speaking of Nicole, last night she said "if we don't win (the whole series), this has all been a waste of time for me". It's so true, Fiona gets a renovated house but Nicole gets absolutely nothing. The stakes are very high for her, but without being able to work as a team, they've got no chance of winning.

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,143
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default Just some mindless chat. Anyone?

    I noticed that to I also noticed what she said of the where to win both tbeir mortgages would be paid off. Now as far as I know if she won the the 200k and gave half away as a gift I thought you could only gift $30k over 5 years in total to someone. If that is wrong one would think that whomever wins channel 7 would pay the bank directly the winning to the mortgage not just put it in their bank account

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    269
    Reviews
    0

    Default Just some mindless chat. Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    I noticed that to I also noticed what she said of the where to win both tbeir mortgages would be paid off. Now as far as I know if she won the the 200k and gave half away as a gift I thought you could only gift $30k over 5 years in total to someone. If that is wrong one would think that whomever wins channel 7 would pay the bank directly the winning to the mortgage not just put it in their bank account
    According to a news article I read a few weeks ago (so not sure how true it is) this season instead of paying off mortgages, it is a cash prize of $200k for the winners to 'do with as they please'

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,389
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejie View Post
    According to a news article I read a few weeks ago (so not sure how true it is) this season instead of paying off mortgages, it is a cash prize of $200k for the winners to 'do with as they please'
    I read that too. There's no mortgage payouts like in previous years. The whole show has been tweaked quite a bit.

    I think Aaron and Danielle will win with Fiona and Nicole eliminated in this first round !

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,143
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I read that too. There's no mortgage payouts like in previous years. The whole show has been tweaked quite a bit.

    I think Aaron and Danielle will win with Fiona and Nicole eliminated in this first round !
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,703
    Thanks
    1,454
    Thanked
    1,430
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !
    Watch it online?

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,709
    Thanks
    3,306
    Thanked
    4,755
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !
    You might not be able to avoid seeing who wins but watch it on the channel 7 website, either while you're away or when you get back. I watch it online the next day usually.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,389
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !
    How long are you away for? They still have to do the outsides yet so at least another week or 2 I'd say ..

    Give me Fiji over house rules any day hahaha.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,143
    Thanks
    923
    Thanked
    1,091
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Away til the 6th. Will have to try online. I've already seen the adelaide garden haha it's quite boring to say the least

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,389
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked
    1,982
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    Away til the 6th. Will have to try online. I've already seen the adelaide garden haha it's quite boring to say the least
    Who is SA again? I forget who is what state lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. chat anyone its pretty exciting today and we would love some new topics !!!
    By lulu 2 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-02-2009, 15:11
  2. Anyone up for some random chat?
    By bubbleyblossom in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 21-11-2007, 14:35
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-07-2007, 19:18
  4. Young mum who just like to chat with others
    By Moorish in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 14:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Prams and StrollersLooking to buy a pram or stroller? :: Viewer reviews of prams :: Pram Buyers ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›