+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Also, what does Nicole actually do? Seems she can't fight her own fight and has to get Fiona fired up to fight their fights.
    Speaking of Nicole, last night she said "if we don't win (the whole series), this has all been a waste of time for me". It's so true, Fiona gets a renovated house but Nicole gets absolutely nothing. The stakes are very high for her, but without being able to work as a team, they've got no chance of winning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Just some mindless chat. Anyone?

I noticed that to I also noticed what she said of the where to win both tbeir mortgages would be paid off. Now as far as I know if she won the the 200k and gave half away as a gift I thought you could only gift $30k over 5 years in total to someone. If that is wrong one would think that whomever wins channel 7 would pay the bank directly the winning to the mortgage not just put it in their bank account

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Just some mindless chat. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    I noticed that to I also noticed what she said of the where to win both tbeir mortgages would be paid off. Now as far as I know if she won the the 200k and gave half away as a gift I thought you could only gift $30k over 5 years in total to someone. If that is wrong one would think that whomever wins channel 7 would pay the bank directly the winning to the mortgage not just put it in their bank account
    According to a news article I read a few weeks ago (so not sure how true it is) this season instead of paying off mortgages, it is a cash prize of $200k for the winners to 'do with as they please'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ceejie View Post
    According to a news article I read a few weeks ago (so not sure how true it is) this season instead of paying off mortgages, it is a cash prize of $200k for the winners to 'do with as they please'
    I read that too. There's no mortgage payouts like in previous years. The whole show has been tweaked quite a bit.

I think Aaron and Danielle will win with Fiona and Nicole eliminated in this first round !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise41 View Post
    I read that too. There's no mortgage payouts like in previous years. The whole show has been tweaked quite a bit.

I think Aaron and Danielle will win with Fiona and Nicole eliminated in this first round !
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really I think it still should be $200k paid off your mortgage otherwise I don't see the point of the show. I also think Aaron/Danielle or Ella/her partner. I think vic & nsw will go first, SA 3rd & WA 4th. Pain in the butt is I'm going to Fiji on sat and will pretty much miss the rest of the damned series !
    Watch it online?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You might not be able to avoid seeing who wins but watch it on the channel 7 website, either while you're away or when you get back. I watch it online the next day usually.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long are you away for? They still have to do the outsides yet so at least another week or 2 I'd say ..

Give me Fiji over house rules any day hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Away til the 6th. Will have to try online. I've already seen the adelaide garden haha it's quite boring to say the least

Thanks
    Reviews
    Away til the 6th. Will have to try online. I've already seen the adelaide garden haha it's quite boring to say the least
    Who is SA again? I forget who is what state lol