+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Just some mindless chat. Anyone?

Double bloody post (again)
    Last edited by JR03; 21-05-2017 at 05:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Ooh @AdornedWithCats, that's exciting! Any reason you're hesitant to do it?
    @LoveLivesHere I'm a bit of both, if I have the time I do like to watch heaps of episodes back to back, but then if it's a series I really love, I like to stretch it out so it doesn't end so quickly.

I'm looking forward to today, we're going down to Wollongong to the kids science museum. My daughter is super excited about it, usually she hates going anywhere further than about 20 minutes away because she gets bored, but is so far ok with the prospect of the hour or so drive. We have to go to the GP first for bubs first immunizations and my 6 week check. Hopefully we won't be there too long. What does everyone else have planned for their Sunday?
    My SIL was supposed to go to the museum this weekend. But the entire family has been sick all week so they have postponed it. It's supposed to be awesome!

We're going to do our usual good weather Sunday - ride the Sugar Cane Train, feed the ducks, go for a walk, quick shop, and baking/batch cooking.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    where is the house? details please
    Country town near the Macedon Ranges Vic. We want to move out of suburbia though still plan to commute to Melb (1hr). It's a minor's cottage on 1/2 an acre (we were hoping for larger but it's a start). It's in pretty good condition for 130 years old and mostly updated. It's a big move for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Ooh @AdornedWithCats, that's exciting! Any reason you're hesitant to do it?

What does everyone else have planned for their Sunday?
    Yeah, the house is about 1 hour from work, it's old and may have problems (cosmetically it looks ok), we'd need to extend it and it might be cold. Plus our family might not approve (not that that should really matter).

But it's affordable, in a lovely town, good amenities, nearby to good schools, has a good yard and is cute/cosy. And the commute is pretty easy.

No plans for today...just survive having a 3yo jump on us and playing the recorder next to our ears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Hi gals.
    I am up early with a beauty of a headache. I cant stop thinking about a TV series I marathon watched yesterday. Dh reckons everytime he looked at me I was crying. It was so sad but beautiful.
    Now I am trying to find a new series to watch.

Are you a marathon watcher or do you prefer to watch things weekly?
    What was the series you watched?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    What was the series you watched?
    Marriage contract.

It's a Korean series.
    Basically a mother is left in huge debt to loan sharks when her husband dies and find out that she has a life threatening brain tumour. She marries a guy so she can legally donate part of her liver to his dying mum in return he will give her enough money to pay her debts and for her daughter to survive until adulthood. There are lots of twist and turns as in all korean series.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Marriage contract.

It's a Korean series.
    Basically a mother is left in huge debt to loan sharks when her husband dies and find out that she has a life threatening brain tumour. She marries a guy so she can legally donate part of her liver to his dying mum in return he will give her enough money to pay her debts and for her daughter to survive until adulthood. There are lots of twist and turns as in all korean series.
    ooh that sounds interesting. Was it on netflix?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SSecret Squirrel View Post
    ooh that sounds interesting. Was it on netflix?
    No
    Its on Viki.

Viki is a app/site that you can watch asian movies and TV series. You can watch most content for free but they have ads. Or there is a 6 a month for ads free and extra content.

Be warned korean/Taiwanese/Chinese tv series are very addictive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Last edited by LoveLivesHere; 22-05-2017 at 06:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Tech Superstar - Super Star
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Also @BH-tech some of my posts are now also coming up with the error that there needs to be more than 30 seconds between posts (even though I haven't made a post in that time!).
    Hi @gingermillie and @TheGooch - are you still having this issue?

I haven't been able to see it happen on my own device - but I would definitely try logging out of your forum account, and then logging back in to see if the issue persists.

I will follow up with the app team and see what I can find out.

Thanks for the screenshot too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-tech View Post
    Hi @gingermillie and @TheGooch - are you still having this issue?

I haven't been able to see it happen on my own device - but I would definitely try logging out of your forum account, and then logging back in to see if the issue persists.

I will follow up with the app team and see what I can find out.

Thanks for the screenshot too!
    @BH-tech logging out and back in works for me, but then the problem starts up again a few weeks later.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Green Cheese  (22-05-2017)