+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!

I think sometimes you worry if you're imagining things too. But when I speak to my family, friends and even complete strangers on here I get confirmation that things just don't add up.

Thanks for the chat. X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KittyHawk78 For This Useful Post:

magicmashie  (17-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why is your friend friends with the girlfriend to begin with knowing you have issues with the stalking etc

I'd can Facebook (that's why I got rid of it years ago) or put school mums on limited profile as to what they can see and respond to.

If you want to share pics of other kids put them in private messages

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

KittyHawk78  (17-05-2017),magicmashie  (17-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Honestly I'm in two minds.

On the one hand, I cannot understand this tattle mentality.

On the other hand, he's the father and is only finding out stuff about his kid.

We always got info second-hand from people (or when I worked at the school) as my step-kids' mother just didn't give a flying ***** and never told their dad (my husband) anything unless it cost her and she wanted re-imbursement.
    So I'm kind of on the "but it's his kid he is hearing about" side.

Different if they are reporting info on you.

ETA: ok I just read about her following you around- that is not cool. Document every instance of these kinds of things, write it all down. Seriously undermining you and wouldn't look go if anything was to go wrong (if he tried to get custody or something).
    Last edited by DT75; 17-05-2017 at 07:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put fb on restrictions and block certain people
    Dont tag too many people in photos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Honestly I'm in two minds.

On the one hand, I cannot understand this tattle mentality.

On the other hand, he's the father and is only finding out stuff about his kid.

We always got info second-hand from people (or when I worked at the school) as my step-kids' mother just didn't give a flying ***** and never told their dad (my husband) anything unless it cost her and she wanted re-imbursement.
    So I'm kind of on the "but it's his kid he is hearing about" side.

Different if they are reporting info on you.

ETA: ok I just read about her following you around- that is not cool. Document every instance of these kinds of things, write it all down. Seriously undermining you and wouldn't look go if anything was to go wrong (if he tried to get custody or something).
    I tell him everything about the kids. That's not the issue. It's the fact that after I went to the docs and got the antibiotics and went back to the school and gave them to DS3 and by the time I had time to sit down he'd already known. He knew he was getting his stitches out, just hadn't informed him at that time that it's been infected. Hadn't had a moment to do so. One time I was at the school taking photos of an event and by the time I got back to the car he'd messaged me saying "I shouldn't have to ask you for copies of those photos!" Being all nasty. His girlfriend had seen me with the camera and messaged him. It happens all the time. He makes it like I don't tell him anything but most of the time I don't get the chance to. It's out of my hands. He's very narcissistic too. So I have to plan my communication with him. He actually had a go at me a few times because I don't tell him anything about my life, that I'm soooo secretive. Just goes to show where he's at. I don't receive any photos of my kids from him from his time with them. And wouldn't even if I asked. Which I don't. I don't see why I should share of if my photos with him unless it's a school event. But I have no doubt that people were taking them from my friends Facebook and sending them to him. My friend is quite social, helps a lot of people in times of need and she didn't think this mum knew the new girlfriend so she was shocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They sound doomed as a couple tbh.
    He's probably got a pain in his a$$ having to lidten to her and follow up on her demands. 'Ohh, exy has new photos of the boys, ask her for them'
    Niggle niggle niggle.
    So he texts you with "I shouldn't have to ask you for copies of those photos!"
    Where else would the aggression be coming from?

Get a life missus, your own one this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyHawk78 View Post
    I tell him everything about the kids. That's not the issue. It's the fact that after I went to the docs and got the antibiotics and went back to the school and gave them to DS3 and by the time I had time to sit down he'd already known. He knew he was getting his stitches out, just hadn't informed him at that time that it's been infected. Hadn't had a moment to do so. One time I was at the school taking photos of an event and by the time I got back to the car he'd messaged me saying "I shouldn't have to ask you for copies of those photos!" Being all nasty. His girlfriend had seen me with the camera and messaged him. It happens all the time. He makes it like I don't tell him anything but most of the time I don't get the chance to. It's out of my hands. He's very narcissistic too. So I have to plan my communication with him. He actually had a go at me a few times because I don't tell him anything about my life, that I'm soooo secretive. Just goes to show where he's at. I don't receive any photos of my kids from him from his time with them. And wouldn't even if I asked. Which I don't. I don't see why I should share of if my photos with him unless it's a school event. But I have no doubt that people were taking them from my friends Facebook and sending them to him. My friend is quite social, helps a lot of people in times of need and she didn't think this mum knew the new girlfriend so she was shocked.
    Sounds like they deserve each other.
    I agree that you shouldn't have to share photos other than school events and big things like 16th etc. I would be telling him so too.