Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes but they live overseas.
    Just me here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did have, but she dropped me like a hot scone after our daughter passed away. Obviously I'm not as much fun anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not anymore. I had two, and the three of us were incredibly close. But I lived overseas for a few years, and in that time they had a falling out with each other.

When I came back to Australia, one of them totally blanked me when I tried to get in contact with her (despite having been in touch the whole time I was away), and when I caught up with the other one, something had changed, things felt awkward and the contact dropped off.

Pretty sad - I try not to think about it too much or I get really sad about how things turned out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, two, both friends since high school (finished 17 years ago), one lives in different state, the other lives an 8 hr drive away within the state. I talk to both on the phone regularly and see each other whenever we are in the same city. I feel very fortunate to have two friends so long. Also a good friend in another school mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my bestfriend but she lives in Adelaide, im from Sydney. But we talk, message, & facetime every day. From the moment we wake up until we sleep. She's my sister from another mother. I have other close girlfriends here in Sydney (4) and we talk most of the time and catchup once in a while. Also have close friends overseas (3), we don't talk as much as my bestfriend but we make sure we catchup when we have news or something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default do you have a best friend?

Yep, we met in high school 10 years ago. We work together and live in the same suburb, so see each other regularly (though with me on parental leave and her non-work days filled with kids activities, we don't see each other as much as we did when I was working). I'm godmother to her kids and we plan on asking her and hubby to be godparents to our son. We talk all day, every day on WhatsApp. My sisters are 8 and 12 years older than me, so I feel like my bestie and I have more of a sisterly relationship that I have with my sisters. I love her kids like they're my nieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. We've been friends for about 14 years and met when we were neighbours and my toilet flooded under the wall into her DD's bedroom. We've been through a LOT together and I have no doubt we'll be besties forever. We see each once every couple of weeks and can talk for hours without lacking for conversation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, but they're in my imagination.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cdro For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (10-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, one bestie - we see each other once a week and text/talk probably every second day. We think the same way on most things and if we ever have an issue with one another it's resolved quickly and fairly. I also am lucky enough to have three close friends, two of them I would see about once a month, the other I see almost every day cause she's a school mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a couple of best friends and am lucky to have quite a few other great friends in my life both women and men. I'd be lost without my friends and I feel super fortunate to have them in my life!