ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 222 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    Evening ladies. I need to vent.

DH and I decided recently that we would keep TTC naturally for a few more months and if not preg by July, we'd start IVF. Just found out last week that DH might be away for work from late July until Sept. Yesterday I made a appt with my fs for us to go in next week and talk to him about IVF and getting the ball rolling before DH goes away.

Tonight I got home from work and DH starts telling me about a guy he works with was telling him about ivf and how invasive it is and how DH is worried about not being here for me when that happens.

Somehow that let into him having a total freak out about money. He wants to start a uni course in July (he's been talking about it for a while and has finally pulled his finger out to do the application) and he's worried about affording that, plus ivf. He's stressing because of work and he feels he's going no where and needs extra qualifications to get promotions etc (he's in the military). So he's really stressed and I feel bad for him. But somehow ivf has been put on the chopping block. We've now decided to wait to do ivf until after Sept (still going to talk to fs to check out our options). After TTC for 2.5 years with no progress I am OVER IT. I just want to start ivf but I don't want DH to be miserable and stressed out.

Adulting sucks.
    That's hard hun.. Sorry to hear you're having to deal with all of this. What State are you in? Have you and your DH considered bulk-bill IVF like primary IVF?? They bulk bill and the only out of of pocket expense is the meds ($150) and $600 for egg collection of you're not privately insured..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    I always seem to test and then AF arrives that day haha it's becoming a bad luck charm!!!! I refuse to test (but always end up doing it coz I'm impatient)
    Haha same as me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So just an update on the fertility to family OPK vs ovuplan OPK.
    I still think ovuplan is working better for me. This is this Arvos test IMG_1495776608.939289.jpg
    According to my app I should ovulate today or tomorrow so that is sorta lining up with my ovuplan OPK and my cramping that's happening.
    This was yesterday's IMG_1495776657.264742.jpg
    So they are finally to show up on the F2F but it's not a blazing yes. Will keep going with the testing though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so impatient. I hate testing on weekdays. AF is due next Thursday so I guess I'd be testing next Friday after work. But I also kind of want to test now because, you know, I'm addicted to poas. But it's too early and that is a stupid idea. On the other hand, I have surplus tests just waiting to be used. You see how my mind goes in circles? Argh! I also start justifying the craziness as well. Like, I may as well test now, because Thursday is so far away and if I test now, then if it's a bfp we can celebrate all weekend and blah blah crazy blah!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Proteaceae For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my follow up pap smear today after a lletz procedure 6 months ago and all looks clear. So we're officially in cycle 1!

I've been tracking and I think I know when ovulation is, and I'm planning on temping to confirm, however I now have a cold, so I don't think temping will be accurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    I had my follow up pap smear today after a lletz procedure 6 months ago and all looks clear. So we're officially in cycle 1!

I've been tracking and I think I know when ovulation is, and I'm planning on temping to confirm, however I now have a cold, so I don't think temping will be accurate.
    Oh my smear results are in a few weeks but that didn't stop me TTC! OB said doesn't matter
    Last edited by cmwtc2012; 26-05-2017 at 19:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering if this is everyone here's first, second etc babies? Also if anyone else gets hyperemisis ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hgmum2girls ttc #2 for me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to skydancer For This Useful Post:

Hgmum2girls  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC #2 for me and last

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

Hgmum2girls  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hgmum2girls View Post
    Just wondering if this is everyone here's first, second etc babies? Also if anyone else gets hyperemisis ?
    TTC number 4 and I don't really get morning sickness.