Closed Thread
Page 14 of 222 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 13 today and hubby arrive back in town yesterday after two weeks away lots of CM yesterday and aches:cramps. Would u say ov yesterday or today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hgmum2girls as long as cm is still there I think you're in with a good chance!

Still waiting for my window since getting flu last week CD20 today.. so much waiting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to skydancer For This Useful Post:

Hgmum2girls  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JJZK hope you're ok. And praying you get your BFP this month!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie575 For This Useful Post:

JJZK  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've just done some Googling and found a pamphlet for ovulation tracking with PathWest - the company on my cd21 bloods form. I think the phlebotomist thought I was getting this done because it says the test has to be done by 9am so they can phone your results to you. But my Dr just wanted to check my levels, I don't think I'm on ovulation tracking, as I believe this is something quite specific?
    Grrr....... I couldn't go in today, so now I have to go tomorrow, Which is Friday, and will be cd23!!!
    Seeing as I ovulated cd17 last cycle, I hope this will be A-Okay.
    How annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies. I need to vent.

DH and I decided recently that we would keep TTC naturally for a few more months and if not preg by July, we'd start IVF. Just found out last week that DH might be away for work from late July until Sept. Yesterday I made a appt with my fs for us to go in next week and talk to him about IVF and getting the ball rolling before DH goes away.

Tonight I got home from work and DH starts telling me about a guy he works with was telling him about ivf and how invasive it is and how DH is worried about not being here for me when that happens.

Somehow that let into him having a total freak out about money. He wants to start a uni course in July (he's been talking about it for a while and has finally pulled his finger out to do the application) and he's worried about affording that, plus ivf. He's stressing because of work and he feels he's going no where and needs extra qualifications to get promotions etc (he's in the military). So he's really stressed and I feel bad for him. But somehow ivf has been put on the chopping block. We've now decided to wait to do ivf until after Sept (still going to talk to fs to check out our options). After TTC for 2.5 years with no progress I am OVER IT. I just want to start ivf but I don't want DH to be miserable and stressed out.

Adulting sucks.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ezzd For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    To all the experienced TTCers - what's the earliest you recommend testing? I want to do it the day before AF is technically due, but sometimes AF comes a few days late, and I don't want to be testing too early...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary17 View Post
    To all the experienced TTCers - what's the earliest you recommend testing? I want to do it the day before AF is technically due, but sometimes AF comes a few days late, and I don't want to be testing too early...
    I only test the day that AF is due or the day after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ezzd sorry to hear, adulting is hard sometimes you need to take the career opportunities as they come, other times work can wait and family takes priority, but it's not always easy to decide what and when. September is 4 months away, perhaps it will be nice to take the pressure off ttc for a while? Then focus on family again when spring comes around?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary17 View Post
    My cycle length fluctuates so I often can't predict the day AF is due, so I usually wait until she is well and truly 2 - 4 days late and usually test the following weekend so I can plan a day of celebration/solace... I can't handle a bfn on a workday! So far AF has arrived each time but at least I haven't wasted any tests on her

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skydancer For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (26-05-2017),Mary17  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always seem to test and then AF arrives that day haha it's becoming a bad luck charm!!!! I refuse to test (but always end up doing it coz I'm impatient)

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to taylormacpat For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (26-05-2017),Kaldeo  (27-05-2017),Mary17  (26-05-2017)