Closed Thread
Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteaceae View Post
    Thanks. Yeah I think I put a lot of pressure on myself (and dp) last cycle with all the testing and making sure everything had to line up "juuuust right." It just got all a bit too much.
    How are you feeling this month Proteaceae? When are you due to O?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie575 View Post
    Currently 4-5 dpo based on O pains - I don't temp so going off that and cm. Weirdly cm has been pretty nonexistent this cycle which is very weird for me. Anyone else experience that? Also - after so much BD I've now got a thrush infection Does that affect chances of conceiving? Hope not! We DTD both 5 and 3 days prior to O and hoping that was enough to catch the egg. We tried to DTD on O day but hubby couldn't finish, I think I put too much pressure on him. Whoops. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I've got quite sensitive nipples, which is not normal for me. Checked cervix today and it feels like it's medium/high and squishy. Not sure what that means!
    @ezzd hope you get your BFP soon! @Proteaceae I did the same this month so let's work together in being more relaxed!
    I'm trying, but feeling anxious that we might have missed it. But trying to not care or think about that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    Sorry for the rant. Just feeling really fed up with everything. Apart from the small amount on endo excised in March, there is apparently nothing wrong with DH and I. So frustrating! Why is my body being a total jerk? So over it.
    Rant away to your heart's content. It helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by niccyt View Post
    How are you feeling this month Proteaceae? When are you due to O?
    I'm feeling anxious at the moment because I don't know when I'm due to O. I haven't been checking anything and (TMI) was quite 'dry' when bding this weekend so I think it's already passed. But who knows? I'm trying to not care but it's hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I caved and checked my cervix. It's very hard, so I think I've already o'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your lovely comments. It definitely helps to have a rant. I had a dream the night before last that I was pregnant. It was surreal. Not sure if it was a good sign or just the universe being cruel.

Feeling better tonight though so thank you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    What tests have you done? Did you do a day 3 FSH/LH? Have you done an AMH blood test to check your egg reserves? Have you done a sperm antibody test (to check your body is not killing off your DH sperm)? Have you got your thyroid bloods done?

I did all these tests and they were all normal, however, I did have stage 3 endo.

If you've done a lap and hysterscopy and everything is fine, I would give it another few months of trying naturally and then I would go and do IVF.. This way they can tell you what your embryos look like.

I have a friend who was 40 and was told she's never be able to have a child due to some immune issues she had. She tried for 2 years without success and she got 3 good quality embryos and fell pregnant first round which is unheard of, especially for a 40 yo!!!!
    I have had a lot of tests. Not sure of the name of all of them so I'll just describe them.

I have had hysterosolpingograph last October - all clear. I had the lap/hystero in March - small amount of endo removed. Have checked to see that I am producing eggs - yes. Other tests that I can't really remember what they were for (it becomes such a blur). I haven't had any of the tests you mentioned though (not sure on the day 3 LH/FSH - I may have?) so might be worth asking fs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1495430108.802561.jpg

Okay so I'm day 1 of my fertile window but my hubby and I had sex yesterday and Friday night.. today I started doing my OPKs... last cycle I thought the family 2 fertility ones weren't showing anything so I bought some ovuplan ones to do both this week and this was the one I did 10 mins ago..
    I'll keep doing it daily to see if I get anything on the f2f ones but not looking promising so far.

Anyone used these? My OB suggested them too me.
    If I don't get anything on them I'm going to have to email them and tell them all 100 from the batch I ordered are faulty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default ❤Joyous June TTC!❤

@Taylormacpat I use the Ovuplan ones, but this is after I used the Internet cheapies for a while. I found the second line on Internet cheapies only came up when I had a surge. With the Ovuplan ones, there is always a lighter second line, which annoys me as it always looks like I'm a couple of hours away from ovulation so I end up testing 2-3 times a day. I'd rather the Internet cheapies tbh. The Ovuplan registers a second line even if your LH is low..

The Ovuplan strips are more sensitive than the IC. Still, I'd prefer the ones that aren't that sensitive and only pick up my surge rather..
    Last edited by nightowlsurprise; 22-05-2017 at 14:51.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    @Taylormacpat I use the Ovuplan ones, but this is after I used the Internet cheapies for a while. I found the second line on Internet cheapies only came up when I had a surge. With the Ovuplan ones, there is always a lighter second line, which annoys me as it always looks like I'm a couple of hours away from ovulation so I end up testing 2-3 times a day. I'd rather the Internet cheapies tbh. The Ovuplan registers a second line even if your LH is low..

The Ovuplan strips are more sensitive than the IC. Still, I'd prefer the ones that aren't that sensitive and only pick up my surge rather..
    Good to know! I did use them last cycle when I ran out of ovuplan ones and had a very strong line on them then my IC was completely blank.. but I'm going to test them side by side this time and see what happens 🏻