Closed Thread
Page 19 of 222 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylormacpat View Post
    Well. Today is meant to be ovulation and i have a huge headache...
    But I did another OPK test and I still think my f2f ones arnt working for me. Yesterday I had a very faint line but today I have nothing but my ovuplan one is darker than the test line Attachment 90538

I have so many of these OPKs.... but I don't think they are working for me.
    Stick to the Ovuplan ones hun. You seem to have all ovulation symptoms and the Ovuplan second line is registering a positive for you so go get busy!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldeo View Post
    @nightowlsurprise I had a BFN at 5dp5dt (10dpo) this morning and this afternoon I have 2 faint lines on 2 x IC OPKs. Fingers Crossed! We have 2 more FRERs for next week to try and blood test is scheduled for 2nd June (Friday).
    Are you already 5dp5dt? That went fast!!!! Have you felt any implantation symptoms?? 2 June seems so far away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hgmum2girls View Post
    In the 2ww now.
    Me too... Today is 4dpo...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Are you already 5dp5dt? That went fast!!!! Have you felt any implantation symptoms?? 2 June seems so far away!!!
    I had period style cramping for 3 days after transfer and I've had a very slight sore throat for 2-3 days. A couple of separate days of increased urination which led to leg cramps so I've bought some magnesium tablets. Nothing else I could call an out of the ordinary symptom.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kaldeo For This Useful Post:

Mary17  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much for trying to start temping this morning, I was woken up to dd vomiting everywhere. I'm going to try again tomorrow, but of course I'm pretty convinced it's a bug that I will in turn have tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Julzgulz View Post
    Hi Ladies, I'm joining the June/July group since AF arrived yesterday putting an end to my first cycle after coming off the pill.
    I've tried to read through the chat already but keep getting interrupted!
    This will be my third pregnancy, first was m/c second gave me by DS - now 15months!
    Neither of my first pg's were planned so this is my first time TTC.
    Last month was a bit of a see what happens, but it was still disheartening when AF arrived.
    I remember having the sore boobs symptoms but nothing else, but I used to get sore boobs every AF.
    So my question to those with more than one bubba, did you still get sore boobs with the next pg?
    I did. I can't really remember with my second child as that was a few years ago, but I had a miscarriage in early Feb and that was one of the signs I remember. Boobs felt different to the normal AF sore boobs. I think my nipples hurt more? I remember before I tested I kind of knew because it felt like a different soreness.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlieboo For This Useful Post:

Julzgulz  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disbride View Post
    So much for trying to start temping this morning, I was woken up to dd vomiting everywhere. I'm going to try again tomorrow, but of course I'm pretty convinced it's a bug that I will in turn have tomorrow..
    Oh no. We have just been through gastro add so far I've warned off the germies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why is it that when I'm not TTC, I can tell I'm ovulating, feel a pain in ovaries, aching ect... very obvious CM and so on, and then when I am TTC, my body hides it! I feel annoyed.
    I wonder if it's a pressure thing. I have three different apps telling me three different days I'm going to ovulate so I'm just going to DTD as much as I can around and on these dates.
    I think it's definitely go time so to speak this weekend though. Thank goodness DH is not working!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://peeonastickfreak.com/opk-as-a-hpt/ for those interested in using opk as a HPT. Btw, it's a great site and I love the name of it hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieboo View Post
    Why is it that when I'm not TTC, I can tell I'm ovulating, feel a pain in ovaries, aching ect... very obvious CM and so on, and then when I am TTC, my body hides it! I feel annoyed.
    I wonder if it's a pressure thing. I have three different apps telling me three different days I'm going to ovulate so I'm just going to DTD as much as I can around and on these dates.
    I think it's definitely go time so to speak this weekend though. Thank goodness DH is not working!
    Im the same. 3 months ttc and i dont feel any ovulation pain etc, before i felt it like a b***ch. I Would wake up in middle of the night feeling like im in labour. My af has been much lighter too so i have put it down to stress. Im planing not to try so hard this cycle and just dtd every 2nd day.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Knaadams For This Useful Post:

Charlieboo  (28-05-2017)