Closed Thread
Page 10 of 222 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I was scrolling Facebook and saw a article that talked about a century old fertility technique that is proven to work. Naturally I clicked on the link and read the article. This particular method increases chances of falling pregnant and most people involved in the study fell pregnant within 6 months of doing this.

So what was it? Hysterosolpingograph. It's a test to flush out your Fallopian tubes to make sure there are no blockages. I've had this test. Nearly 8 months ago. Still TTC. Clearly didn't work for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the rant. Just feeling really fed up with everything. Apart from the small amount on endo excised in March, there is apparently nothing wrong with DH and I. So frustrating! Why is my body being a total jerk? So over it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ezzd For This Useful Post:

Proteaceae  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    Sorry for the rant. Just feeling really fed up with everything. Apart from the small amount on endo excised in March, there is apparently nothing wrong with DH and I. So frustrating! Why is my body being a total jerk? So over it.
    Don't apologize. Maybe a small trip or overnight stay in the city for a drunken night of fun and BDing without the pressure? If medical intervention isn't helping sometimes I think throw it all away and just drink, eat blue cheese and rare steaks!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

niccyt  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ❤Joyous June TTC!❤

Currently 4-5 dpo based on O pains - I don't temp so going off that and cm. Weirdly cm has been pretty nonexistent this cycle which is very weird for me. Anyone else experience that? Also - after so much BD I've now got a thrush infection Does that affect chances of conceiving? Hope not! We DTD both 5 and 3 days prior to O and hoping that was enough to catch the egg. We tried to DTD on O day but hubby couldn't finish, I think I put too much pressure on him. Whoops. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I've got quite sensitive nipples, which is not normal for me. Checked cervix today and it feels like it's medium/high and squishy. Not sure what that means!
    @ezzd hope you get your BFP soon! @Proteaceae I did the same this month so let's work together in being more relaxed!
    Last edited by kylie575; 21-05-2017 at 11:08.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie575 For This Useful Post:

Proteaceae  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ❤Joyous June TTC!❤

Big hugs xoxo
    I'm feeling pretty disillusioned too. My body knows how to do this, why isn't it working?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rant away! That's why we are all here, to support one another in this frustrating, stressful and unexplainable-at-times journey. We are listening .. big hugs.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlieboo For This Useful Post:

niccyt  (21-05-2017),Stephie91  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie575 View Post
    Currently 4-5 dpo based on O pains - I don't temp so going off that and cm. Weirdly cm has been pretty nonexistent this cycle which is very weird for me. Anyone else experience that? Also - after so much BD I've now got a thrush infection Does that affect chances of conceiving? Hope not! We DTD both 5 and 3 days prior to O and hoping that was enough to catch the egg. We tried to DTD on O day but hubby couldn't finish, I think I put too much pressure on him. Whoops. I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I've got quite sensitive nipples, which is not normal for me. Checked cervix today and it feels like it's medium/high and squishy. Not sure what that means!
    @ezzd hope you get your BFP soon! @Proteaceae I did the same this month so let's work together in being more relaxed!
    My CM has been nonexistent this cycle too. I usually get heaps around my fertile period. Maybe I haven't I'd this month, who knows. We've missed the boat this month anyway. I've had DS (aka two-year-old-destructor) on my own for 3 days now and we're away on holiday. He's such a handful it makes me not want another!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What tests have you done? Did you do a day 3 FSH/LH? Have you done an AMH blood test to check your egg reserves? Have you done a sperm antibody test (to check your body is not killing off your DH sperm)? Have you got your thyroid bloods done?

I did all these tests and they were all normal, however, I did have stage 3 endo.

If you've done a lap and hysterscopy and everything is fine, I would give it another few months of trying naturally and then I would go and do IVF.. This way they can tell you what your embryos look like.

I have a friend who was 40 and was told she's never be able to have a child due to some immune issues she had. She tried for 2 years without success and she got 3 good quality embryos and fell pregnant first round which is unheard of, especially for a 40 yo!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    My CM has been nonexistent this cycle too. I usually get heaps around my fertile period. Maybe I haven't I'd this month, who knows. We've missed the boat this month anyway. I've had DS (aka two-year-old-destructor) on my own for 3 days now and we're away on holiday. He's such a handful it makes me not want another!
    I swear I had O pains though! And around the exact time I would normally O. I had the smallest amount of EWCM on the day before I think I O'd so maybe it's just a weird cm month for us both?! Haha, oh dear...I'm sure you have days when you would say the opposite!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really good to debrief So keep it coming ezzd.
    I always feel so much better when I chat to others about TTC, especially in these forums. You lovely girls understand what we are all going through. An amazing support network

15. The Following User Says Thank You to niccyt For This Useful Post:

Charlieboo  (21-05-2017)