ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    We will be in Dubai. Staying there for 2 nights and then flying to Dublin that day. My husband has already taken the kids to buy something. Nothing big, I asked just a book for the plane trip.

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Exciting trip to Dubai, enjoy your travels BigredV. Mothers day is a bit of a non event here. Maybe i will get some little gifts from the grandchildren from Mothers day stall at school. Our daughter who lives closest to us, might plan a morning tea/lunch, with us and her inlaws, but she has been quite unwell for the last few days, so i wont be expecting anything. I miss my mum. marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No plans yet will probably just visit my mum in the morning or something. DH bought me a new burgundy gilet from jeanswest and I'm already wearing it haha. Have picked a nice tea cup but might get it for myself from dd I got my mum's present ages ago - perfume and a book ho hum!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We will be back up North (5 more sleeps until I see DS1 again!!). So I will get to spend it with all my sons AND my mum so excited. My MIL will be there as well

So not sure what is happening probably a breakfast out. As for presents I'm not sure. DS1 will get me something but as he is an adult I have no clue what he will do. Dh hasn't asked me and I'm not sure he will get anything for me from DS2 & 3 shrug.

As for my mum and MIL mostly our presence is their present lol but I've picked up a couple of picture frames and will put an nice photo of DS2&3 for MIL and one of all 3 boys for my mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mother's day not usually a big deal for us. Will usually go to dinner with my parents during the week and then dinner with in laws on the sunday.

Ive also found out I'm pregnant recently and thinking about whether or not to tell them the news. I'd be 7 and bit weeks and would have had my first scan by then. Hmm...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My sister , niece and I are taking my mum to gold class to see the new Goldie Hawn movie then dinner after, DS asked for my "list" this morning (I do a list of what I want and DH takes him shopping !) plus I'm organising the Mother's Day stall at school so will get DS to buy me and his grandmothers something from there as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've told DH I want a bigger fish Tank! Our goldies are getting too big for their current one and that way I can move them and get some of the tiny saltwater fish for the old tank. I know what I want, so will go buy it next week.

The kids usually do/make something at school, and they picked out their cards last week. Will probably go have lunch somewhere or fish and chips for dinner at the beach. Just a cruisy relaxed day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh never buys me anything, so no celebrating it again this year.
    I'll take some flowers to the cemetary to leave for my Nanna. My mums urn is at my brother's so I can't leave any flowers for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This will be my 1st mothers day & i have waited a long time for it. I told DH i didn't want much as we fly out to Bali in 2 wks for our 1st family holiday & i will have my birthday there. I said just a card & an hr sleep in would be nice, well today he suprised me with an appointment to get my hair done, (havnt had it done in 6 months, lol) now i feel like a new mumma 😊 & look it too. We will see his mum in the morning & mine in the arvo but secretly.... just being this little miracles mumma is all i need 💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum bought my present with DD when she came to visit. All I wanted is a new dressing gown and DD to chose something from.the mothers day stall.

I suspect DH might be working mothers day. If thats the case, swimming lessons and a coffee and play and then home.

I will order flowers for mum to get delivered