Closed Thread
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Not good news for me yesterday ladies one of our twins no longer has a heart beat it looks like he/she stopped growing a few days ago. Warren saw a gap in the lining straight away which he thinks could have caused the little one to pass over time, presume from the bleed and clot susspecting the UK sonigraphers just missed it. We are devestated as were just coming to terms with twins after sharing the news with parents. He cant guarantee this is what has happened and has said maybe the maybe was just not chromosomally normal. He has put me on rest for two weeks to makesure it doesn't affect the other twin but it does look far enough away. He has told me its nothing I have done but I am sure the UK trip hasn't helped. Just so sad 😢.
    Oh @Heyside i am so sorry for your loss. Oh, please dont beat yourself up about going on holidays, pregnant people go on holidays all the time and im sure too that it was nothing you have done. I am praying for 1 healthy baby for you. I can so understand your sadness though xox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear about one of your twins. I can only imagine the heart and soul that goes into accepting and loving them, only to have this happen to one. I'm glad that all is on track for the rest of your pregnancy - such a cruel journey in so many ways - we could not imagine. Such mixed emotions with your trip- very stressful - but like the Doc said - it was outta your hands. Sending you warmth and a big hug for an uneventful remainder of your pregnancy.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Heyside  (11-05-2017),Minniemin  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh @Heyside

I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your little one.

Sending you big hugs lovely

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Heyside  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @Heyside. Such a roller coaster journey for you and I can only imagine after getting used to the idea of twins how devastating that is to be taken away. Sending lots of healing vibes to you and DH. As others have said I'm sure the trip would not have affected anything, but it's hard not to analyze it all.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Heyside  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I am so sorry to hear this. Please don't wonder if it was something you did or didn't do. Thinking of your partner and you.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Heyside  (11-05-2017),Minniemin  (13-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I am so sorry for your loss

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BrightonBabe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge congratulations! That looks like a second line to me ...
    @Heyside I was also pregnant with twins and lost one I now have my 9 year old daughter, I will be praying for you that your other little bubba stays put - I remember I was very frightened at the time that my now daughter wouldn't stay, but she did and I am praying for the same for you xxx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrightonBabe For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Phia  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Heyside Oh Luv!!! I'm so very sorry to hear this today

Please don't go blaming yourself for this ok?? There is nothing you did or didn't do that caused this to happen!!!! You going on holidays didn't cause the SCH to form. I had an SCH when I was preggo with DD. These things develop sometimes in pregnancy especially IVF pregnancies Luv. You can't prevent them from forming and IF that was the cause you couldn't of prevented that either ok??

Same as if the LO wasn't chromosomally normal either. You know you couldn't of done anything different to change that outcome whether you went on holidays or not. At the end of the day there's just no way of knowing for sure why this has happened. I'm just so sorry that it has after you and DH had just gotten your heads around the whole twin idea, Thankfully, your other LO is safely away from any SCH's etc and is strong and growing as he/she should be.

This must be such a bittersweet time for you/DH Am sending you much love, hugs and healing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @BrightonBabe @tadine Welcome to the Thread Girls!!!!

I meant to say that to you both last night but got caught up with @gorgeousgeorge

Anyhoo....just wanting to wish you both the very best of luck with your Cycles!!!

I pop in when I can. I don't have as much time to do that atm as I used to as I'm pretty busy these days with my DD (she has ASD so I'm pretty flat out with therapy and appointments and such)though I try to pop my head in on a fairly regular basis

The Girls in here are all Lovely and will help you out if/when they can They're all a wealth of knowledge too

I must admit @tadine I was also surprised to hear your FS was doing a Clomid Cycle??? I agree with everything @Blossom74 and @Billie2 said. To my mind he/she should've advised you to go straight into an IVF Cycle with the intention of testing any embryo's that were created (if possible as the embryo's have to be a certain quality to be able to be tested...If not, then transfer them preferably on Day 5) to see if they were chromosomally normal as that is going to be your greatest challenge if you do manage to get any eggs that are able to be fertilised. It's basically all women Over 40's problem (and even some under 40's too). Its why most will head to Egg Donor to achieve a pregnancy Luv.

I'm just suspicious if your FS is going to then advise if this Clomid Cycle doesn't work (and I really bloody hope it does Luv!!! ) that you then move on and do an IVF Cycle because if so, I would see that as nothing more than revenue raising. Not that I'm accusing your FS of anything, but in this game, you just have to be careful. There are some out there who will bleed you dry (I was very lucky with my FS, but I have heard/read some terrible things/stories). I can also be very skeptical too

@BrightonBabe....Are you just doing an IVF Cycle Luv?? I think I need to go back and read your post again to refresh my memory (which is like a seive!!!)

Hello to all the other Lovelies too.....

I will come back to do more personals at a later date Have been reading along as always xoxoxxo
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 11-05-2017 at 13:24.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (11-05-2017),Minniemin  (11-05-2017),Phia  (11-05-2017),tadine  (11-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightonBabe View Post
    Hi everyone, i'm a newbie ... well I made an account a while ago, but since my DP and I haven't conceived yet I am finding myself in her after getting back our fertility test results and discovering my AMH is less than 1 is anyone else in the same boat? My OB is sending me to a FS but she basically said she felt there was fat chance I would conceive naturally and then added helpfully 'but miracles do happen'. Nice piece of news to hear the day before my birthday. Needless to say lots of tears for me today. Love to hear anyone else who might be in the same boat. So far I am:

- seeing a TCM
    - taking herbs, CoQ10, Vitamin D, Folate and Chinese medicine herbs (the ball tablets)
    - I've just started Acupuncture

We had two pregnancies last year that ended early.

TIA. Hope you don't mind me joining the thread, I'm a bit scared about what the FS will say based on what my OB said. She told me no point in even trying IVF because my egg quality would be awful.
    Ok Luv, have found your post....

Well, wasn't your OB just a little ray of sunshine there with that piece of advice???

Bit of a frucking negative hit wasn't she Luv!!! Thing is, you've proven you can already fall pregnant, which in the IVF game is already half the battle!!!

Ok, so, for you, the thing will be as one of the Girls has already mentioned, with a low AMH, you're probably not going to get a lot of eggs being produced by your ovaries when you jab yourself with the IVF drugs (hormones) but you never know..For someone with your AMH, you could reasonably expect to produce anywhere from 1-5 eggs Luv. The challenge will be producing chromosomally normal eggs.

So any eggs you produce you need for them to be mature and of good quality so they can be fertilised. If they are both of those things with luck they will fertilise and grow so that you can either test them (via PGD/PGS) to see if they are chromosomally normal or if you don't have them tested, transfer them as Day 3 or Day 5 embryo's (preferably Day 5 if possible) and hope for the best

You won't know until you try what your ovaries are capable of or what kind of eggs/egg quality your body is producing. It's always worth trying even just the once although I think it does help if you do have an idea in mind how many times you're willing (or financially able) to give it a try.

I'd also advise both you and @tadine to make sure your FS's test you for what 's called "Immune Issues" (you can google the term and read about it if you haven't heard about them before..If you do happen to have these tests done..make sure your FS takes an endometrial biopsy and doesn't just do the blood test only for the NK Cells).

Ok...that's my 5 cents worth!!!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (11-05-2017),Phia  (11-05-2017)