Closed Thread
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gorgeous George hahhaaaa don't feel you have to personalise for me lol. I have barely been on here.

Spazzyp you go girl.

I have been reading fingers crossed this violet crumble can get a personalised response out tonight after LO is in bed

Hugsxx
    Mysticfalls

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's all the terminology you need @gorgeousgeorge you sound like a pro 🏼

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my Dr M follow up last night. He said my test results showed an imbalance but not a serious imbalance. His suggested protocol was almost the same that my FS currently has me on (20mg predisalone, 60u clexane) he is just going to add vitamin D and intralipids, and that there was no need for anything stronger. I guess that's good news, but I guess I was hoping to try something different this time? I did intralipids before my last FET but he wants me to have it in the week after transfer... pretty sure my FS will be ok to organise this for me. He said we would have to tweak if I get a BFP and to call back then.

Other good news was my day 3 embie report, 3 going strong and 2 slowing down, geez I will be so stoked if I transferred one tomorrow and had 2 to freeze, but trying not to get ahead of myself just yet!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (28-05-2017),Minniemin  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spazzyp i do so hope you get some lovely blastys tomorrow. Will they let you put 2 in? Either way i also hope you get frosties xox P.S. i aint no boxer coz that would involve getting off the lounge and exerting energy and thats not my style, but my username is named after my cat, who is named after the thug boxer 'Gorgeous George' from that brad pitt movie snatch, because she has a black eye, so thats kinda sorta like im a boxer, yeah?
    Attached Images

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),Minniemin  (29-05-2017),Spazzyp  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...

Unfortunately I had to cancel my appointment with Wazza. I couldn't find a ticket for under $500 and it was just too much. I just bought a house so no money, and got a promotion so harder to take leave. I asked for a phone or skype appointment, but no go. They've recommended I try a FS in the same place, Scott someone? He will do skype appointments. But I think I might just keep trying instead. I was never going to cycle with Wazza, just wanted his opinion on my current treatment plan.

I have been too busy to be sad after my last failed FET, but every now and then it hits me. The hardest thing is I just realised they are dead. It sounds silly to say it, but I was always thinking "I should be pregnant, I should be on maternity leave, I should be due, I should be giving birth" and one night driving home I was thinking "I should be at home looking after two babies" and then I thought "But they're dead." And now that is the thought that lurks in the back of my brain. Geez, that sounds morbid...

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not sure if I'll be lurking or not, it's kind of easier not to. But feel free to tag me and I'll pop in

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (30-05-2017),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (28-05-2017),Spazzyp  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Over 40's #45

@skeeter (((biiiiiggg huuugghsss)))) I am so so sorry that you are plagued by these haunting thoughts when you deserve to have the life and babies that you meant to have.

This isn't the normal you asked for. Especially back on the IVF train. The universe can play the cruelest tricks.

You are forever changed and your angels will always be with you and I believe in being reunited in the afterlife. Regardless - the pain you're feeling is excruciating.

While the only thing we know is that time is an incredible healer. Sometimes it's just one step at a time. One hour, one day.

And if you need to punch walls and cry then do it - honour your broken heart.

I am sorry your journey has been this way and can only hope that the universe turns in your favour and one day you will have the family your heart deserves x

This isn't the end for you. It's not over - I know you want it be over...
    One day, one foot in front of the other...
    A new normal awaits to take this one away....

🤞🤞
    Last edited by Phia; 27-05-2017 at 22:18.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (30-05-2017),BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),Minniemin  (29-05-2017),Wild Rose  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge I love gorgeous George! Yes, exactly like a boxer 🏼🏼 @skeeter congrats on your promotion, I know that you'd rather be on mat leave but at least it's a positive. Completely understandable that it still hits you, you're still healing and this is such a rollercoaster of a ride.

AFM... transfer went really well and had some amazing news... all 5 embies are still going! One looks dodgy and about to arrest, one might not be able to be biopsies, but to have 3 blastocysts was a result I didn't expect! So one on board (I didn't want to put two in... I don't trust my body with these precious embies, I want a chance to tweak things with dr m if this one does not work) and 2, maybe 3 to freeze. So nice to have a good news day

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),Minniemin  (29-05-2017),Phia  (28-05-2017),Wild Rose  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spazzyp wow! Congratulations that's awesome news. Im so happy for you. Geez its nice when things work out better than you expect. Bloody rare in ivf land. Sigh...argh.. the two week wait begins. Will be thinking of you everyday.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, skeeter, im not tagging you but writing this in case you read it at your leisure one day. I can not ignore your post but i just dont know what to say. I often have to sit and think long and hard to reply with something that i hope will be helpful, sensitive, compassionate and empathetic and to be honest, im stumped to come up with something. I dont know that there is anything anyone can say. I think about you all the time since the passing of your angel babies and even more especially now as i know what its like to actually feel like the dream is coming true. I do hope that you find the means to keep trying and im here for you if you ever want to talk. Pm me if you want my ph number to talk in person. A few ladies did that for me when i was struggling. It may help to talk to a counselor about your grief. I am sure that it is normal to be hit by those surreal realisations. I am so sorry for your loss xox
    I also had planned to see wazza but never did due to the expense of flying from rural southern nsw, the appointments and accomodation costs. Same with dr matthias reproductive endocrinologist. Made both appointments but in the end i felt all that $ would be better spent on having more ivf chances as its a numbers game. So i just asked my aus fs if i could please just do the protocols that those docs would have suggested which i learnt from bubhub ladies that had seen wazza and dr.m and i was such a sad case by that stage he was very happy to do whatever i asked. Perhaps try to find a local, open minded fs who you trust and try that approach? You could I take faith that you are able to produce good quality embryos and you are able to achieve implantation and that gives me hope that if you keep trying you can get your take home baby xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 28-05-2017 at 11:00.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (28-05-2017),Heyside  (28-05-2017),Minniemin  (29-05-2017),Spazzyp  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Spazzyp - yay for embies! Hon, getting to this point feels like such a long road and you've done good girl! With Dr M you are giving those embies every chance of success. Fingers crossed!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (28-05-2017)