+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas im sorry your ex non-d p is such a d o u c h e bag, most of them are to some degree but yours seems particularly skilled at being a total k n o b. I wish all us warrior women could gather together, find him, corner him and make him face the full force of our womanly wrath and fury for making your life more difficult than it needs to be. Im enjoying imagining that as I write.
    @Flower78 Im also sorry that this cycle was a bust, hopefully it didnt cost to much yet. I think its sensible to wait coz it would ruin your holiday. I also think its really promising that your dp is able to get good numbers so I think this bodes well for the future. xox
    @Phia i wish all bosses were like you. Ive told this story before but i also find it effective to get time off from a male boss, by starting to talk about your vagina, menstruation, cycles, and all your other pink bits. This approach caused my boss to cover his face with one hand whilst gesturing at me to go away and saying "You dont have to tell me why, just tell me what dates you need sick leave." ;-)
    @Spazzyp I hope your follies are getting all nice n plump n juicy
    @skeeter i think about you a lot mate and hope you are ok, i think you get good numbers and have had good embryos, might it be worth using wazzas protocols but doing the ivf through a bulk bill budget clinic? I cant remember where you located. Just an idea to use $ saved on ivf to see wazza but do cheap cycles per se? Idk, i just think about you and trying to think of what might help for you yo keep plodding along in a forwards direction. I am still so sad about your losses so I cant really imagine how sad it must feel for you. Just lots of
    big hugs from me. xoxoxox
    @MysticFalls hey mate, i bloody havent written personally to you in ages, im so sorry, j wasnt overlooking you on purpose, just being accidentally rudely ignorant. That's awesome that you got on a plane twice! Well done mate. You were genuinely terrified and it must suck to have a phobia of domething like that coz it'd be so inconvenient and i imagine a lot of people would just poo-hoo it and not really undedstand. But you did it. I dont know, will it help next time to be able to know "i fid it once, i can do it again"? Anyways, soz if it seemed like i was ignoring ya, didnt mean to xox

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Flower78  (19-05-2017),Spazzyp  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 - It sounds like you have thought long hard about it hun you have to do what works for you especially if the break was a time out to chill out and forget about IVF for a bit. Enjoy your time away and hopefully you will come back refreshed to go again x
    @Wild Rose - Good luck with this cycle hun hopefully this is the one for you I loved the fresh hope a new cycle always brought. Keep us updated on Wednesdays scan. Sometimes that's the best way to be about a new cycle relaxed and not have all hopes pinned on it, it may be the best approach for you x

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Flower78  (19-05-2017),Wild Rose  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, as always you have been so wonderfully helpful.
    Found out today the EPU will be on Tuesday, so Saturday night will be the last stem drugs, so really won't hurt if it's a couple of hours late. 14 follies still looking good today, so pleased with those numbers hoping they translate to some good eggies.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (19-05-2017),Heyside  (19-05-2017),Minniemin  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Spazzyp hoping you get a good result at epu and those embies develop nicely x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Phia The countdown is on Luv!!! Whoot-Whoot!!!

@Flower78 I can see why you've both decided to cancel Luv. That kind of trip would be bloody exhausting for you both especially when you're meant to be on holiday having a break and relaxing FFS's!!!

@Wild Rose And you're off and jabbing Luv!!!!
    and prayers being sent for lots of lovely follies for you

I never used to feel anything either until around Day 7 or so of jabbing Luv and then the bloating, pings, pangs, mood swings etc, etc would start kicking in. Don't worry as you've only just started stimming. All the side effects etc will come.

@gorgeousgeorge I was when I read your post about what you'd like to do to my Ex!!! Yes...it would be a sight to behold!!! (I'd be sure to record it on my phone!!)

How are you going Luv?? When's your next BT?? I'm laying my early bet on one good strong singleton for you (and definitely twins for the other lady on your thread)

@Spazzyp Yippee!!! 14 follies is bloody excellent Luv!!!
    and prayers being sent for lots of lovely mature eggies for you on Tues!!!!!

Hello to all the other Lovelies too......

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (21-05-2017),Flower78  (20-05-2017),Minniemin  (20-05-2017),Spazzyp  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas hiya, yeah regarding your ex i was thinking of like a witches of eastwick style thang except thered be about 50 of us.
    I am doing well. Yes, I agree on the singleton for me based on my hcg. I felt a little bit sad about that for a while (wtf is with humans right, that you get exactly what youve begged for then immediately want more???!) Yeah so i analysed that and figured, you know what? I never wanted twinnies in the first place, it kinda terrified me, i always assumed if i had more than 1 kid id space them out a bit, and i think I'll stress less for the months ahead with 1 good strong bubba, so yeah i face slapped meself about that because this is actually the first time reality has actualky matched up with my "life plan" so i wont be disappointed with 1 strong singleton as you said. And i figure I can always go back and get more. To be totally honest, im f u c k i n g stoked to find out i can get an embryo to implant into my uterus coz thats a really big step, so im heartened by this and whatever happens i feel its worth keeping going now! Thanks for asking bout me. Luv ya enthusiasm xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 20-05-2017 at 08:18.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Applemummy  (21-05-2017),BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-05-2017),Flower78  (20-05-2017),Minniemin  (20-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017),Spazzyp  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am stressed out to max just had to go to a and e with more bleeding (only light but still worrying me) the dctr was honest and said they didn't have the capabilities to do a scan they could try to listen for heartbeat but no body was qualified. I didn't want to take the risk of someone trying and not finding it and worrying me unecessarily. So I have come home not knowing where I stand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhhh......, @Heyside, sorry to hear that. Hope it stopped. Can you call Warren's pager number? I think if you call his office, it mentioned in the end of the voice mail message.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Applemummy For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Applemummy unfortunately I am under my obs care now and they guide you to the hospital after hours - unfortunately we chose the wrong one. Hopefully we get some answers tomorrow.