Closed Thread
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Spazzyp hope those follies continue to grow nicely hun and you get good news at next scan.

@BIB - so sorry hun that your ex is being so difficult making things more difficult hopefully something can be organised. As for the glasses I wouldn't worry about that they can definitely be in the thing to wear in todays world.
    @flower 78 - sorry to hear your dp cycle is going to plan but can they not just gradually increase the fsh dose to get some follicle action started gradually - slow and steady is the best way they shouldn't have to cancel.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Spazzyp  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks BIB and @Heyside. I hope things start picking up soon. It's early days I guess! They haven't increased the dose yet but another scan Saturday.

Extra bummer is we are meant to be going away next week 3 hrs away and we're hoping just for one trip back for EPU. At this rate it will be driving up and back constantly- not very relaxing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Heyside  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks BIB and @Heyside. I hope things start picking up soon. It's early days I guess! They haven't increased the dose yet but another scan Saturday.

Extra bummer is we are meant to be going away next week 3 hrs away and we're hoping just for one trip back for EPU. At this rate it will be driving up and back constantly- not very relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies... I'm going to the footy tomorrow so will be 2 hours late with my stim injections. Is that ok? I would take with me, but Bemfola needs to be refrigerated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BIB - all quiet on the western front here. Just excited about the next part of this trip and meeting Dr Nikos - 3 sleeps to go!
    @Flower78 - lady, I am so sorry. You and your partner are going through the wars with these stim cycles. I completely understand that feeling of not winning, especially when new things pop up to deal with that throw up more questions than answers! What the fruck universe!

I am sure you are doing everything you can and triple checking, so totally understand how frustrating this can be. Fingers crossed - hope you're turning a corner and next cycle will be better
    @Heyside what a lovely thing for your doc to do after all this time on the roller coaster.
    @Spazzyp - how are ya going - good follies! Hope Dr M has answers - he was great with mine. Trying my first DE with his protocol.
    @skeeter fingers crossed - sending out the best vibes for your wazza visit. May the universe bring some good news.
    @MysticFalls - you are smashing through barriers one at a time. One foot in front of the other, you're amazing.
    @Plj77 - lady you've been dealt a challenging hand. Crikey.

Absences at work are challenging. The way I manage them with my staff is to look at their situation holistically. If I know they're going to have a challenging few months we talk about a temporary plan that takes into account reduced hours, or work from home, what they need, how the work can be completed, what work can be shelved or changed and talk about how we deal with adhoc issues when they arise. That way they feel supported, expectations recalibrated and they can get on with their appointments, illness without that heavy feeling of letting people down.

Of course not everyone is like that - and there are ******** managers everywhere! I hope it eases!

Babydust to all x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Spazzyp  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzyp View Post
    Quick question ladies... I'm going to the footy tomorrow so will be 2 hours late with my stim injections. Is that ok? I would take with me, but Bemfola needs to be refrigerated.

Yep..I can't see why that should be a problem at all Luv

It's the Trigger injection that you have to be pretty precise with (although even then if you fruck it up you can get around it too by moving EPU forward or back sometimes)

Have fun at the footy!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Flower78 - why does it always work that way when we make plans for breaks our cycles never go to plan hope it doesn't work out too disruptive.
    @Spazzyp - I don't think it will make much difference time wise hun the stim injection is pretty flexible. When I had appointments with Warren though and sometimes intralipids on top of that I would always carry my stim medication in a really good cool back with an ice pack as would sometimes be out of the house for 6 hrs or so with travel - something else to consider but might not be practical at the football?
    @Phia - 3 sleeps very exciting, thinking of you hun. I love your approach to how you deal with staff absences hun good on you, what a good boss. Dh trys to be as good with his staff knowing what we have been through but unfortunately his own boss isn't as kind and wont allow him too much freedom to deal with it himself which is a shame as she has been amazing with us.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Spazzyp  (19-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a long talk last night and decided to cancel, it was looking like a 6hr return journey every two days and with things not starting off well it felt stressful for nothing.

So I will stim then DP in about two months

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Over 40's #45

@BlondeinBrisvegas sorry to hear that not only do you have to go to family court, but that you aren't getting any legal aid either. That truly sucks.

Thanks for checking up on me Hun. Have started stimming this week and have first scan in Wednesday. I know it is only my 2nd day of atoms but am terrified nothing is happening as I ain't feeling anything.

I am a bit ho hum about it all. I wrote a note saying start injections and put it on the kitchen bench in case I forgot I was doing a cycle.
    Last edited by Wild Rose; 19-05-2017 at 14:54.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spazzyp I was told the fsh drugs don't need to be taken at the same time every day. A nurse told me it is good if you do, only so you get in a patten of doing it and remembering to do it.

With the meds that stop ovulating, that pretty much needs to be done around the same time but no later than the previous day. Just say you do orgalutran (or whatever) at 8am one day and 6am the next, you have to stick with 6am. Can't go back to 8am as that is 26 hours between them.
    @Flower78 I feel your partner and you have made the right decision. You can't be doing 6 hour round trips when you are meant to be resting.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wild Rose For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-05-2017),Flower78  (19-05-2017),Spazzyp  (19-05-2017)