+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Spazzyp Yay!! for sh!tloads of follies on the go!!!
    and prayers being sent they grow up a storm the over the next few days or so and are even more juicy at your next scan!!

Will be looking out for your update after you see Dr M too

@Flower78 How are things going with your and your DP's Cycle Luv??

I used GH in my 4th Cycle. I don't believe it helped in that particular Cycle but as the effects stay in your system for a few months or so, I believe it helped my egg quality for my 5th Cycle. and prayers being sent for you!!!!

@Heyside That was nice of your GP to call you Luv

Am glad to hear that although a few of the tests were out of range, it's nothing serious thank God!!! Keep on resting and eating up a storm Mumma!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi @Plj77 I don't know if I've welcomed you to the thread or not?? I've got a brain like a sieve, so just in case....Welcome to the Thread Luv!!!

I'm sorry to hear about the hard time you've had too though I am glad to hear you're going to keep your appointment with your FS. Good Luck Luv!!! I hope you're feeling better soon......P.S...My DD who is almost 2yrs 9m is also ASD with some sensory processing issues (though not the disorder) and GDD so I totally understand where you're at with that. I'm DD's full time Carer so haven't returned to the workforce and won't be for the forseeable future. There is a support thread dedicated to parents of ASD kids here that I can link you to if you want/haven't seen it?? Just yell out if you want it.

Hello to any of the other Lovelies I've missed.....

AFM: You know the drill Girls!!! Flat chat with therapy, appointments etc etc

Though I do have new information to add!!! Been trying to organise a Parenting Plan/Custody of DD with the Ex and was approved for funding/solicitor through Legal Aid. Anyhoo..my ars*hat of an Ex stuffed up the Mediation opportunity didn't he?? Said he'd go then when they gave him 2 options of times to attend he told them both options weren't suitable so that was the end of that idea!!!

Legal Aid deemed that as "one party's unwillingness to attend" or some such BS, issues a certificate to say "Mediation was attempted but issues couldn't be resolved" so now have to go to Family Court FFS's to deal with it!!! Exactly what I didn't want!! My solicitor applied to Legal Aid for more funding so we can do that and they've knocked me back!!! Fruck!!! She is now consulting someone to see if we can Appeal the decision but it's not looking good Ladies

I'm most probably going to be up sh!t's creek here as far as appealing or winning an appeal if we do which will leave me to then pay for services rendered!! So I'll be fruck knows how much out of pocket with fruck all to show for it!!!!

I've also had to get reading glasses Confirmation to me that I am now officially an "old woman" and the best of my years are gone, gone, gone I only "just need them" though to "crisp things up" according to the Optometrist I still have 20/20 vision apparently.

Yep, have had a few "medicinal" come last weekend once DD was asleep just to help me unwind from the stress. I'm a bloody 2 pot screamer these days too as I rarely drink so at least I get my money's worth from a bottle!! It lasts me for ages!!! Ok Girls, must go again for now. I am keeping an eye on you all and will be in when I can
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 18-05-2017 at 14:01.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Spazzyp  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    "Pray up a scrotum", thats going to the pool room along with "back up the estogen truck" Was that it? And there was one more phrase ive forgotten that made me crack the giggles.
    Yep that was it Luv

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BlondeinBrisvegas Jeepers, I feel for you and what you have to shoulder with you ex. What a rough trot.

I'm so sorry about your Legal Aid funding being knocked back - that's the cherry on the cake.
    You are the rock and he can't hold it together but you have to shell out for it all - just crazy!

I'm with you on the vision thingy! Bugger! I guess it's a pretty massive achievement getting this far without them!

Hang in there /
    Hopefully your appeal will come thru with funding. Fingers crossed!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-05-2017),Minniemin  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    @Phia Thanks Luv (((Hugs)))

How are things going with you??

I am keeping my eye on you over on the Greek thread too...checking in every now & again 😁

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (18-05-2017),Phia  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh BIB, that is so frucked- I'm raging for you
    He is just useless isn't he!!
    Like @Phia said, so very unfair when you are working so hard to do the right thing for your precious DD.
    Hope your solicitor finds something up her sleeve. X

And all the hot chicks have to wear reading glasses.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-05-2017),Phia  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spazzyp all sounding good for you so far!! 🤞
    We are all behind you and praying up scrotums!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-05-2017),Phia  (18-05-2017),Spazzyp  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BlondeinBrisvegas sorry to hear about your ex-DH being such an idiot. Hope you get it sorted out!

Our cycle is going in the opposite direction to last time. On 150u DP overstimmed. On 100units looks like nothing happening and maybe a cancellation. Couldn't try the growth hormone as our FS is away like always....

I'm in a bit of a rut TBH feeling like we can't win. My cycle will probably start in about ten days so hopefully we don't get more roadblocks.

Hello to all the other lovely ladies

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (18-05-2017),Phia  (18-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @BlondeinBrisvegas sorry to hear about your ex-DH being such an idiot. Hope you get it sorted out!

Our cycle is going in the opposite direction to last time. On 150u DP overstimmed. On 100units looks like nothing happening and maybe a cancellation. Couldn't try the growth hormone as our FS is away like always....

I'm in a bit of a rut TBH feeling like we can't win. My cycle will probably start in about ten days so hopefully we don't get more roadblocks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniemin View Post
    @Spazzyp all sounding good for you so far!! ������
    We are all behind you and praying up scrotums!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flower78 View Post

Thanks Girls.....

Yep @Minniemin as useless as t*ts on a bull!!!

Not feeling very "Hot Chick" in these glasses...more like a blonde version of Nana Mouskouri!!! (My frames aren't that big just to clarify).

@Flower78 Oh FFS's Luv!!! Am sorry to hear this Cycle isn't going to plan for you both

It seems to be a real balancing act with the getting the dosage right with your DP doesn't it?? Finding that exact amount that's just right..the "Goldilocks Dosage" that will provide the most eggs without overstimulating her??? Proving to be a right PIA!!!

Hopefully things will pick up over the next few days with her ovaries kicking into gear and prayers being sent that they do and that you don't have to cancel or else failing that, your Cycle can go ahead with no obstacles/issues getting in the way

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Minniemin  (19-05-2017)