Closed Thread
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1111
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    I've just started bleeding Waiting on blood tests results from this morning so at least I'll know soon if it's all going wrong...
    Hang in there hon! I know it's very very scary. It ain't over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just started bleeding Waiting on blood tests results from this morning so at least I'll know soon if it's all going wrong...

no no no and no. I hope its nothing more than a glitch. Did you up your pessaries? I am wishing you all the very very best of luck in the world. I sincerely hope that everything is fine. I really really do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... I have upped the pessaries, and then had a horror show bleeding all over the floor. Panicked until I remembered the clexane is probably making it look worse. Levels are over 10,000 for HCG and 29 for progesterone so hopefully will be okay. Just resting and and stressing... I am wondering whether to add a crinone as well, the nurse didn't recommend it....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas (03-10-2017),Spazzyp (01-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone... I have upped the pessaries, and then had a horror show bleeding all over the floor. Panicked until I remembered the clexane is probably making it look worse. Levels are over 10,000 for HCG and 29 for progesterone so hopefully will be okay. Just resting and and stressing... I am wondering whether to add a crinone as well, the nurse didn't recommend it....
    Those hcg results are reassuring. That’s really, really positive. Keep shoving those pessaries in!
    God I wish I had my hcg results back.
    They took,blood at the hospital on Thursday night but their lab only tests up to 2000. I went for a blood test yesterday but can’t get results until,tomorrow as no one is working the long weekend. It’s been a very stressful weekend, just want to get the bad news over and done with tomorrow.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Spazzyp For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas (03-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @pussyviolet I concur with what @bedlover has said but would argue that her better results with expensive IVF were post Primary and protocol would of been changed and tweaked so you cant really compare apples to oranges unless the same protocol was used. Primary are great for those with no issues and 30yr old eggs I guess. I think Im the only one that hasnt succeeded there. I swear. If you check out their thread and their success thread you will see that alot of ladies have glowing reports of Primary. All I paid for was $150 for drugs. Everything else is free as I have PrivHealth which covered the whole $700 day surgery for EPU. Im still with Primary but suspect they may refer us to another clinic depending on our appt with geneticist. I will prob move to IVF Aus as its close to home & we were patients there in 2011 I think it was with the ikd clomid attempt.
    Alrighti - thanks heaps and also @bedlover. I'm pretty standard issue as using a donor and don't have any other issues. Besides being an old boiler . I think I'm fantasising though as not local and already feel pretty bad potentially asking my donor to cycle one more time. I'm feeling negative tonight by a factor of 7 billion - try no 3 and it always hits around now - 3dp5dt. Ie playing with the oh god be so amazing it is has worked but then telling myself I just can't too hopeful as likely to have not. Having a battle in my mind whether to test at 5d5dpt. Or wait to 6. The letdown is just so awful. Anyway. Like us all like us all. Quietly hoping but anticipating devastation. Damn **** game this is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pussyviolet For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas (03-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it stops soon @skeeter. So stressful for you x. I'd definitely be taking more progesterone if you can.

Hope the embies keep going strong @mystic Falls! A good start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry this is so scary for you. Keep up the pessaries and rest rest rest. You cannot overdo the progesterone so just keep on going with them. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pussyviolet and @Spazzyp the wait is just horrible isn't it. Not to much longer for both of you. Fingers crossed for a great result.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moc24 For This Useful Post:

pussyviolet (02-10-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Spazzyp I do not like this party we are having... we need to have a new one.

I just passed a ginormous clot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moc24 View Post
    @pussyviolet and @Spazzyp the wait is just horrible isn't it. Not to much longer for both of you. Fingers crossed for a great result.
    Awww thanks. Feeling bit more positive this morning. The highs and the lows.