Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge. We are definitely warrior women!!! It's funny, I've had a few people say to me lately "are you going to have any more" I just say oh maybe, we'll see what happens, while having a little giggle to myself lol. It's a nice secret to have.
    We definately have a special connection, it's pretty cool when you think about it.
    I'm missing Athens a bit today, roaming the streets and the shops, the food, the atmosphere and the friendly people. Hopefully one day we'll get back there

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (20-05-2017),kefbub  (20-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge. We are definitely warrior women!!! It's funny, I've had a few people say to me lately "are you going to have any more" I just say oh maybe, we'll see what happens, while having a little giggle to myself lol. It's a nice secret to have.
    We definately have a special connection, it's pretty cool when you think about it.
    I'm missing Athens a bit today, roaming the streets and the shops, the food, the atmosphere and the friendly people. Hopefully one day we'll get back there😀
    Yeah im already thinking i should call dr.n see if he can buy another vial of donor sperm from the same guy to try for more. Lordy me! My poor dh. I wont tell him about that for a year or 2. And yep, i could sure go another holiday in athens. It was already my favourite city in the whole history of the world and i spent years learning it at uni and teach 6months worth of ancient greek history to my seniors every year, so now its even more special. xox Might even ring dr.n and ask about the donors. All i know is she was scandanavian with brown hair and he was from Denmark and tall. I didn't ask anymore coz it wasnt like i was gonna can it and go home. ;-)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

kefbub  (20-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gotta plan ahead, I always thought we would be happy to have the one, but then I started thinking that I didn't want her to be an only child (even though I am lol) and babies are addictive and so is being pregnant. Realistically this will be it for us, esp if twins, but then never say never lol. So yep get some sperm on ice ready for next time

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),kefbub  (20-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Treens73 thankyou & best of luck too ! Yes @gorgeousgeorge love that we are warrior women , i am feeling powerful & positive today back to my normal self thank goodness. I have now purchased a all my meds for the next 12 weeks & got my letter from Dr N, shall i carry it or check it in?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),Mablelina  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had enough in my carry on for a few days in case of lost luggage and put the rest in my suitcase. I didn't declare it on arrival in Australia either and had no problems.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),kefbub  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donation Greece #6

@rebecca72 - we may cross paths! I'm there from 21-28 May!
    @kefbub - a lot of information to process, I'm glad you're feeling better, I know how crippling anxiety can feel, I'm sorry for all the worry after coming this far....One day at a time....
    @gorgeousgeorge - i totally understand the double life! While I am a manager and supportive of others, I am not afforded the same understanding. That means I'm completely mute on that issue because I would be perceived as a liability - unreliable, "She's leaving anyway, she won't be here for that..." a problem that will have to be sorted, ie a replacement. No empathy for me! It makes me quite sad, actually. So I keep my mouth shut like a storm trooper and get on with it

I am getting so nervous..... flying to Athens tomorrow! I'm scared about my NKC.... I keep reading all the different protocols I've screen saved over the past few months and keep wondering -
    Am I doing enough.... I'm doing Dr M....I think I've gotta pull out the Valium now!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),kefbub  (20-05-2017),Mablelina  (20-05-2017),Notalone  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge it's been a very anxious and emotional time but now exciting and emotional and looking forward gorgeous girl names.
    Wishing you all the best, and looking forward to hearing your exciting updates xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarspa16 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bindyboop all the best and keep positive
    We were the same. We got 15 eggs from the donor and only 3 embryo's by the time we left Athens and 2 when I came back for the transfer. we now have a beautiful girl growing

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarspa16 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2017),kefbub  (20-05-2017),Phia  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What hotel do you stay at?

What hotel do you stay at to use embroyoland clinic?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    @rebecca72 - we may cross paths! I'm there from 21-28 May!
    @kefbub - a lot of information to process, I'm glad you're feeling better, I know how crippling anxiety can feel, I'm sorry for all the worry after coming this far....One day at a time....
    @gorgeousgeorge - i totally understand the double life! While I am a manager and supportive of others, I am not afforded the same understanding. That means I'm completely mute on that issue because I would be perceived as a liability - unreliable, "She's leaving anyway, she won't be here for that..." a problem that will have to be sorted, ie a replacement. No empathy for me! It makes me quite sad, actually. So I keep my mouth shut like a storm trooper and get on with it

I am getting so nervous..... flying to Athens tomorrow! I'm scared about my NKC.... I keep reading all the different protocols I've screen saved over the past few months and keep wondering -
    Am I doing enough.... I'm doing Dr M....I think I've gotta pull out the Valium now!
    Where are you staying phia?
    What county do you come from?
    Is it egg donor or egg/sperm donor cycle?