ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1001
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    3,268
    Thanked
    5,486
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    How many embies did you transfer?? As we're Dr Nikos' first Aussie trips I'm sure you'll be safe enough 🤞. Seriously though it's not that much different to having 1 as far as I can tell - especially when it's your first xxx
    @AngelD I transferred 2 donor sperm/egg embryos and dosed up on intralipids so not sure whether it was the donor sperm or intralipids that did the trick. :-) Dr.N said he grew them under difficult conditions (which i dont know exactly what he meant??? Lol, i dont ask anymore, i just go with the flow) So i think he meant that if theyd made it to day 5 they were good n strong :-) I didnt even ask the gradings or if they were hatching. 1 little fella got stuck in the catheter (which just happens sometimes - dont stress ladies, not due to incompetence at all, it just happens- my australian fs said this happens sometimes too.) Lol, i keep thinking if all works out and i get a 'problem child', I'll always be like, "i bet you're the one that bloody got stuck" ;-)

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    AngelD  (13-05-2017),AnnaMM  (14-05-2017),mummanow  (17-05-2017),Phia  (13-05-2017)

  3. #132
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    3,268
    Thanked
    5,486
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Treens73 View Post
    Latest stick pic [ ATTACH]90285[/ATTACH]
    Ooh @Treens73 yay!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Phia  (13-05-2017)

  5. #133
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @AngelD I transferred 2 donor sperm/egg embryos and dosed up on intralipids so not sure whether it was the donor sperm or intralipids that did the trick. :-) Dr.N said he grew them under difficult conditions (which i dont know exactly what he meant??? Lol, i dont ask anymore, i just go with the flow) So i think he meant that if theyd made it to day 5 they were good n strong :-) I didnt even ask the gradings or if they were hatching. 1 little fella got stuck in the catheter (which just happens sometimes - dont stress ladies, not due to incompetence at all, it just happens- my australian fs said this happens sometimes too.) Lol, i keep thinking if all works out and i get a 'problem child', I'll always be like, "i bet you're the one that bloody got stuck" ;-)

    Hi
    I will be having intralipids to dr m in Sydney and dr n in Athens

  6. #134
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies we were at Dr.N's office today & we were excited to find alot more about our donor & the 17 eggs so step 1 tick & we are so happy, if all goes well in 5 days we transfer 2 embryos . This doctor has such a beautiful soul & doing this job for all the right reasons. Well done to all you ladies hitting your 12 week mark 😘😘

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge  (14-05-2017),Joyang  (15-05-2017),julz1974  (14-05-2017),Mablelina  (14-05-2017),Notalone  (15-05-2017),Phia  (14-05-2017),Treens73  (14-05-2017)

  8. #135
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    35
    Reviews
    0
    Kefbub 17 egss, wow that's amazing. Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Best of luck😀

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mablelina For This Useful Post:

    kefbub  (14-05-2017),Phia  (14-05-2017)

  10. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2,525
    Thanks
    6,662
    Thanked
    3,693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kefbub wow 17 eggs! Fabulous! I'm so excited for you hon, what an incredible result.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

    kefbub  (14-05-2017)

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked
    570
    Reviews
    0
    Happy Mums day everybody. I messaged Dr Nikos yesterday to tell him about my positive test and I told him there is a lot of excitement on here at the moment with BFP's and lots of ladies heading over there now and very soon. He said to get on here and say he is very excited too! What a wonderful person he is, I thought my fertility specialist here was awesome but Dr Nikos is the absolute best.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Treens73 For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge  (14-05-2017),kefbub  (14-05-2017),Phia  (14-05-2017)

  14. #138
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kefbub View Post
    Hi ladies we were at Dr.N's office today & we were excited to find alot more about our donor & the 17 eggs so step 1 tick & we are so happy, if all goes well in 5 days we transfer 2 embryos . This doctor has such a beautiful soul & doing this job for all the right reasons. Well done to all you ladies hitting your 12 week mark 😘😘
    Good luck with the 17

  15. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,708
    Thanks
    3,268
    Thanked
    5,486
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @kefbub thats great news lovely lady, hoping all continues to go well and that you also enjoy a fantastic holiday xox (Im so glad dr.n is in athens, such a cool awesome city and i got to go there 3 times (#silver linings)

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Phia  (14-05-2017)

  17. #140
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    634
    Thanked
    289
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @kefbub thats great news lovely lady, hoping all continues to go well and that you also enjoy a fantastic holiday xox (Im so glad dr.n is in athens, such a cool awesome city and i got to go there 3 times (#silver linings)
    @gorgeousgeorge thankyou we are so excited & hopeful & in the meantime absolutely loving Athens , eating n drinkjng too much but lots of walking as well. We have done 5 of the historical sites with 2 to go , for the ladies reading this you are in great hands with Dr Nikos he knows what he is doing & has a wonderful 💓

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

    bindyboop  (16-05-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (14-05-2017),Mablelina  (14-05-2017),Notalone  (15-05-2017),Phia  (14-05-2017),Treens73  (14-05-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg donation Spain/Greece
    By adim in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2017, 17:47
  2. Egg Donation in Greece #2
    By kcraig in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 11:47
  3. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 17:15
  4. Egg Donation in Greece
    By Ally1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 988
    Last Post: 23-06-2015, 12:03

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Bambella DesignsHandmade designer pram liners, play mats, change mat covers, nursery linen & trolley liners. Practical and convenient ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Ttc 2018Conception issues & ttc
Baby tooth turned blackGeneral Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
Auditory Processing DisorderGeneral Child Health Issues
How to stop co sleepingGeneral Sleeping & Settling Chat
Brisbane State High catchmentPreschools and Schools
Family holiday budgetGeneral Travelling with Kids Tips
Sublime SeptemberConception & Fertility General Chat
Pregnancy & MoodPregnancy & Birth General Chat
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT