+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraAnn14 View Post
    Hi ladies, another question! Does anyone know where I can get a pen injector for fsh? I filled my first script yesterday but didn't get the actual pen just the cartridges Warren thought they would give it to me at the mill but no such luck. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraAnn14 View Post
    Yeah it's puregon. Damn it I live so far away I will call them tomorrow thank you @Heyside!
    Sorry to thread crash ladies.. not sure if you got my PM @LauraAnn14 but I saw your post earlier. I have a brand new unused puregon pen in its box still if you want it. Not sure if it's any more convenient than going to Wickham Tce, but let me know.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for all your suggestions! I don't start til Tuesday so I will right tomorrow and see what the best plan is.

@Heyside have you thought about PAC at mater? They're pretty much designed for what you're going through! They just opened in April and aren't too busy yet from what I hear

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LauraAnn14 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @LauraAnn14 we are on the sunshine coast so thats a distance for us. It sounds like a unit I was refered to in the UK when I went to the hospital and they were amazing.

If it gets worse tonight and I get any pain I will definitely be trying the other hospital on the coast unfortunately we chose the wrong one and should have thought things through better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside, has bleeding stopped? Put feet up and bed rest for a day or 2 and monitor the bleeding. It could be bleeding from cervix. Do you feel any cramp? Finger crossed it is only vessel burst in cervix.

I had bleeding up to 17w, no cramp and stopped after a few hours then just blood when I wipe. Good thing you have scan booked in a few days. I use doppler to check Bub's hb every few days and it works great.
    Fx for a great scan result on Tuesday, ask them to loon for the source of bleeding.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I am still spotting @Btae, Warren put me on rest one and a half weeks ago (going insane but generally sticking to it). With the hemorrhage that was above the baby we have lost I am thinking it might be connected with that, I am still using the pessaries up the back passage so nothing to irritate cervix. No I have no cramps and the dctr examined my stomach at the hospital and I had no pain. All I keep thinking is though I lost the first twin with no pain at all I was oblivious to it 😔. Yes hoping the scan is reasurring will definitely be asking them to check that and the small hemorrhage Warren saw. I am going to ring Warren's nurses for advice after results too DH said I should now trust my ob but I want to know Warren's opinion on continuing resting and I think my ob will generally not advice to rest.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #7

@Heyside. I don't see bedrest as a bad thing. If you think he would recommend .. Just continue on bedrest to give your body some extra rest and bub a little extra help.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside hours are you today honey? Hopefully bleeding has stopped cx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-05-2017),Rosie8888  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kylie764 will definitely ask Warren's opinion after tomorrow's scan. We are finding it hard dealing with the resting as DH is having to do everything ie everything at home and with DD as well as keep on top of his own work which is hard when he has to leave work early every day. Hopefully if we open up to more people soon we might get some more help. If resting is needed though that is what I will do.
    @Chyna - Thanks hun yes bleeding has stopped I just have some tinged cervical mucus today. I rang my obs office and spoke to the midwife and she was so reasurring which was great, we have decided since bleeding has stopped to go in for scan as planned tomorrow but she said if the bleeding starts up again today then dont hesitate to go in for a scan with my ob. She also said if anything like this happens again I am able to go into the private hospital my ob works from and go straight to the maternity ward for a scan instead of going to the a+e, wish I had known that yesterday.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi!!

Hi ladies, I haven't been on here for ages but I thought I'd say hi and try to reread some of what I've missed. Well WDA truly worked his magic on me and I'm now 33 weeks!! I've had a pretty rough time. Had bleeding at 6 weeks and was on bedrest till 12 weeks with another bleed as soon as I came off of rest. I am with Charlotte as my OB. I left work and stayed on modified rest to keep the bleeds away. Thankfully I did because at 20 weeks it was discovered that I had a dynamic cervix that had started to funnel. It was down to 2.6cm at its shortest. One week at home on bedrest and it'd dropped to 2cm so off to the Mater I went. Another week there on rest and it was at 1.4...so off I get for an emergency stitch. Which is very risky at 22.5 weeks. Extremely scary and I stayed in hospital until 24 weeks on rest. Home again on modified rest and my target has been 34 weeks - nearly there!!! But I'd love to get to 37+ of course. Stitch will be removed at 36/37. Funny enough when warren was treating me he said I might need a stitch. Nothing was picked up at my 12 week scan (swear that man is a miracle worker). Just grateful it's somehow working out. Hope everyone is going okay!! Charlotte later told me if I hadn't gotten the stitch I may have made it to 24 or 25 weeks. So grateful that this little girl is still safely growing in me xox

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newbeginnings284 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-05-2017),softshellcrab  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @newbeginnings284 Hey dear, wow you are 33w already!! And my god you have been through so much, looks like charlotte is providing great care and hope your little girl will stay put till 37w. Xoxo

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

newbeginnings284  (24-05-2017)