+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 107 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun believe me DH and I were very surprised

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkyd For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (26-05-2017),Stephie91  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Pinkyd!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    @cmwtc2012 im dying of laughter because I do exactly that! I once had an itchy ear and googled it and it came back as a pregnancy symptom hahaha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Proteaceae For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Pinkyd huge congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cmwtc2012 im dying of laughter because I do exactly that! I once had an itchy ear and googled it and it came back as a pregnancy symptom hahaha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ezzd For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry hun what month of ttc is this for you?

How long have you been temping? I wonder if I can start this month and have enough info to figure out if AF is arriving on the day she's supposed to.. I'm too scared to poas after all the years of BFNs...

Big hug hun. Come join us in the June thread xx
    This is my second cycle temping and second month ttc. Its pretty cool to look at the chart. I just wish i could read it better though.

Af hasnt arrived yet.. im now 1 day late and my temp rose to back to above coverline this morning. Not sure whats going on. Im roughly 13 dpo according to opks and fertility friend thinks im 11 dpo today not sure if it makes a difference a bfn is a bfn.. highly is unlikely it will become a bfp. ☹

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie91 View Post
    This is my second cycle temping and second month ttc. Its pretty cool to look at the chart. I just wish i could read it better though.

Af hasnt arrived yet.. im now 1 day late and my temp rose to back to above coverline this morning. Not sure whats going on. Im roughly 13 dpo according to opks and fertility friend thinks im 11 dpo today not sure if it makes a difference a bfn is a bfn.. highly is unlikely it will become a bfp. ☹
    Don't quote me but doesn't temp rise for implantation? I would test in another 3-4 days if AF stays away..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking that but didnt want to get my hopes up.

Praying she stays away!

I'll retest on monday if she doesn't appear by then 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephie91 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

I have been reading this thread for quite some time now, in anticipation of the journey my husband (35, almost 36) and I (34) are about to embark upon. We have been trying to convince for 2 years now, with no luck.

A bit of history - Hubby was tested about 4 or 5 years ago, and was found to have a high count of approximately 15 million, but with 92% motility. I had my first ever PAP done in March just gone, which came back normal (thank goodness!). We are relatively healthy in general.

We had our first appointment at Primary IVF in Sydney in April, and were sent off to have some further tests done.

Yesterday, we went to see our GP & FS at Primary IVF Sydney to get our results.

Hubby’s results have come back disappointing, as his count has halved to 7 million, with 96% motility. He was devastated, and I think I was just a bit numb as we weren't expecting this. Our FS remained very optimistic, and said that ICSI is the way to go for us, so that was encouraging. She has instructed him to stop smoking and lose some weight.

My tests have all come back normal, apart from a large (8cm) endometrioma cyst on my left ovary which was picked up during my internal ultrasound, and there was a note suggesting a possible heart-shaped uterus. Apparently, having an endometrioma means that I also have endometriosis, which came as quite a surprise as it has never caused me any issues (other than effecting my fertility, as it turns out). Despite the endometrioma, my left ovary had 7 follicles, and my right had 10, and my hormone levels were all normal, so that was good news!

Now, as a result of my endometrioma diagnosis, we have been given 3 options by our FS:

* Have surgery to remove the cyst (and the endometriosis at the same time) before we start any ICSI treatments
    * Go and have another ultrasound at a private clinic to get a more in-depth understanding of what I do and don't have present in my reproductive system (they're called Ultrasound Care, and are very expensive apparently!). And move forward based on the findings
    * Leave the endometrioma cyst as it is, do a cycle, and hope for the best. If it doesn't work, then we revisit the surgery route

I have never been under general anaesthetic or had any type of surgery before, and I am really anxious about the whole procedure. I don't have private health insurance, and can't afford to pay thousands of dollars to have it done privately, but I have been told that the waiting time via the public system could be 12 months as it's not deemed life threatening. Obviously, we really don't want to wait this long to start ICSI, so I am at a bit of a loss and feeling a bit dejected.

I would love to know if any of you have had a similar experience with endometriomas, and how it all went for you. Did you have it removed prior to starting IVF? If not, did the IVF work? If so, was your surgery done in the public sector? How long did you have to wait?

I'm so sorry for the epic essay and millions of questions, and I'd really appreciate any advice you ladies can give me.

I hope all of you are going well – congratulations to those of you who have conceived, and my best wishes to those still trying. I have been following all of your journey’s quite closely, and look forward to sharing the rest of mine with you, too.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnowWhite83 For This Useful Post:

skydancer  (27-05-2017),Stephie91  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll try to answer quickly but I had endometriosis removed 5 years ago after 12 months of trying and fell pregnant naturally not long after. Did they give you the option to have the surgery and then try naturally fir a few months after that? Lots of hubbers would say surgery increased their fertility. So I would have the laparoscopy if I were you.