+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldeo View Post
    Hello, Kaldeo here! *waves*
    It's been a long time since I've visited bubhub but I remember the awesome support and Facebook friends I've got from my previous 2 kids and would love to rejoin this community.
    Although I am a bit lost as to what group I should join, I hope I've found a group I can be welcomed into although my journey crosses a few different topics.
    I have 2 children. 10yo and 6yo pigeon pair. Both fairly easy pregnancies and births.
    I'm now scheduled for a frozen embryo transfer (IVF) for a Surrogacy pregnancy. I will be the surrogate for another couple. This will be my first IVF transfer. A natural cycle (no drugs). Transfer is this Monday so theoretically I can POAS anytime from 3dpt up until my AF is due around the 2nd of June which could also put me into the June/July group.

I hope for now I can stay here and follow you all and if this cycle is a BFN then I'll move on over to the June/July group for our 2nd transfer.

Thanks for having me!

Kaldeo.
    Kaldeo welcome and what a wonderful thing you are doing. Hope all goes well with your transfer and you get a BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. Just an update on me. So I had my first IUI yesterday. All went well except the Donor sperm only had a thaw of 1 million. The lab said that was still a good number and if they thought there was no chance of it working they would have advised me to cancel the cycle. Just feeling a bit disheartened but now for the TWW. I'm going to try the pineapple core and was wondering if anyone else has tried this and got a BFP?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaniL For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (21-05-2017),skydancer  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniL View Post
    Hello everyone. Just an update on me. So I had my first IUI yesterday. All went well except the Donor sperm only had a thaw of 1 million. The lab said that was still a good number and if they thought there was no chance of it working they would have advised me to cancel the cycle. Just feeling a bit disheartened but now for the TWW. I'm going to try the pineapple core and was wondering if anyone else has tried this and got a BFP?
    Excuse my ignorance, what's the pineapple core??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, what's the pineapple core??
    Apparently if you eat the middle bit of a pineapple in the first five days after O it acts as a blood thinner sort of like a natural aspirin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Apparently if you eat the middle bit of a pineapple in the first five days after O it acts as a blood thinner sort of like a natural aspirin.
    And the benefit in TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cmwtc2012, are you cd13 today like me? I think I should be O'ing tomorrow. Is that the same for you? I did a scan on cd11 and my dominant follicle was 15mm and lining was 7mm. I'm hoping that follicles grow 2mm every day, which means I should have a 21mm follicle tomorrow.. My stooopid opk is negative today, but hoping it will be positive later today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    @cmwtc2012, are you cd13 today like me? I think I should be O'ing tomorrow. Is that the same for you? I did a scan on cd11 and my dominant follicle was 15mm and lining was 7mm. I'm hoping that follicles grow 2mm every day, which means I should have a 21mm follicle tomorrow.. My stooopid opk is negative today, but hoping it will be positive later today....
    I sure am. However I don't know about O this cycle. I started seeing very stretchy egg white yesterday and this morning but not doing OPK's this round because I'm obsessive by nature. So it could be yesterday, today or tomorrow or anywhere up until CD 16 for me.. if I turn out to O today or tomorrow I might be able to squeeze in an early test at end of May!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I sure am. However I don't know about O this cycle. I started seeing very stretchy egg white yesterday and this morning but not doing OPK's this round because I'm obsessive by nature. So it could be yesterday, today or tomorrow or anywhere up until CD 16 for me.. if I turn out to O today or tomorrow I might be able to squeeze in an early test at end of May!!
    Yes I remember you said you weren't going to stress yourself out with opks. I can't help myself lol. Do you feel any O pains? That's how I know it's happened for me. I'm trying to time BD.. DH and I DTD yesterday morning and hoping to do same tonight and maybe tomorrow. However, I'm worried because I have a cold! Yesterday was runny nose and today it's disgusting coughing with fluro yellow phlegm (sorry for the tmi), I hope this doesn't stuff up my chances this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Yes I remember you said you weren't going to stress yourself out with opks. I can't help myself lol. Do you feel any O pains? That's how I know it's happened for me. I'm trying to time BD.. DH and I DTD yesterday morning and hoping to do same tonight and maybe tomorrow. However, I'm worried because I have a cold! Yesterday was runny nose and today it's disgusting coughing with fluro yellow phlegm (sorry for the tmi), I hope this doesn't stuff up my chances this month
    Yeah I was sick the entire tww last cycle and it was ****e! I couldn't differentiate between symptoms and bloody cold symptoms!

I have had some 'AF like' back cramping last night and today but nothing out of the ordinary so my guess is I have no idea when I'll O!

If I O today I'll be 10dpo on the 31st of May

Thanks
    Reviews
    IVF Transfer Day tomorrow! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'll be PUPO!
    This cycle will have me on tender hooks as my bleeding faze was barely 3 days this cycle. My norm is about 5 so I truely hope it doesn't affect my cycle negatively. The IVF nurses are not concerned so I'm trying not to be either. Having some minor lower back pain this morning. My blood test on the 17th said I probably O'd on the 18th. I'm currently CD 17 of a 28-29 day cycle. Transfer of a 5 day blastocyst will be CD18. I'll be PUPO for my university graduation day on the 25th!! This surrogacy has been in the planning stages for over 2 years so we are very excited. I'll probably be POAS by this weekend! Saturday I'll be 5 days post transfer.

Has anyone here changed their dietary lifestyle to ttc?