+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knaadams View Post
    Starting to worry. Yesterday temp was sky high at 36.7 today it has plummeted to 36.3 on coverline. Af not due till wed/ thurs. Im 8dpo really hoping it jumps right back up tomorrow and stays up.
    Could it be an implantation dip?
    I had a slight dip this morning 36.5 to 36.4 don't think its noteworthy though.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat #2

Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    Hi ladies, just wanting a quick option, I am on holidays in Vietnam, I am currently 2-3 days late ( not always regular) I have done one of there brand test. I checked it about 30 seconds after using and it was clear negative ( the box is in Vietnamese so not sure now long I was supposed to wait. I have now ( about 40 mins later) gone back and check just to be sure. It is now showing 2 lines, could it just be from being left for a while or a true positive? I fly home tomorrow so will try again with an Australian test.Attachment 90367
    I use the HPTs (or something that looks similar). It can take up to 5min to activate. After 10mins and it can give false positive...
    looks like an evaporation line - don't see any colour. ☚ī¸

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Stephie91, At 8dpo it could be implantation. Im hoping that is the case fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    Hi ladies, just wanting a quick option, I am on holidays in Vietnam, I am currently 2-3 days late ( not always regular) I have done one of there brand test. I checked it about 30 seconds after using and it was clear negative ( the box is in Vietnamese so not sure now long I was supposed to wait. I have now ( about 40 mins later) gone back and check just to be sure. It is now showing 2 lines, could it just be from being left for a while or a true positive? I fly home tomorrow so will try again with an Australian test.Attachment 90367
    Happened to me and I had a clear BFP within 10 min window the next day (on Frer though).
    I'd be quietly hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else struggle wth the difference between egg white and creamy CM? My CM is very stringy right right but not completely clear..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Does anyone else struggle wth the difference between egg white and creamy CM? My CM is very stringy right right but not completely clear..
    It can be clear stringy or white stringy or cloudy. Mine was clear last cycle but cloudy this cycle. It's still quite stretchy, so should be fine.

Creamy non-fertile CM is thick and the opposite of stringy..

I'm also finding that a couple of days before ovulation I'm getting sick.. Last cycle I had a cold and today I woke up with a runny nose.... Is getting sick just before ovulation a bad thing?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie

Hello, Kaldeo here! *waves*
    It's been a long time since I've visited bubhub but I remember the awesome support and Facebook friends I've got from my previous 2 kids and would love to rejoin this community.
    Although I am a bit lost as to what group I should join, I hope I've found a group I can be welcomed into although my journey crosses a few different topics.
    I have 2 children. 10yo and 6yo pigeon pair. Both fairly easy pregnancies and births.
    I'm now scheduled for a frozen embryo transfer (IVF) for a Surrogacy pregnancy. I will be the surrogate for another couple. This will be my first IVF transfer. A natural cycle (no drugs). Transfer is this Monday so theoretically I can POAS anytime from 3dpt up until my AF is due around the 2nd of June which could also put me into the June/July group.

I hope for now I can stay here and follow you all and if this cycle is a BFN then I'll move on over to the June/July group for our 2nd transfer.

Thanks for having me!

Kaldeo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kaledo welcome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kaldeo welcome! Cant wait to hear about your journey 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Knaadams did your temp come back up? Im 7dpo today and so tempted to poas 😂