+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 107 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So relieved for you @Constanceprice!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else first think orgasm and not ovulation when people talk about Oing? my initial reaction is ooh la la

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTTC View Post
    Does anyone else first think orgasm and not ovulation when people talk about Oing? my initial reaction is ooh la la
    Hahhaha i think that to lol
    Positive opk and fertile cm. Dtd here i come who else is about to o... lol yes firstttc i hipe im about to o and o hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    SOOOO relieved and happy for you @Constanceprice!!

A sad day for me today - AF arrived.

I am so upset with my body, I was SURE I was pregnant. My breasts have been SO painful for the last week; I swear I had a spot of implantation bleed at 12dpo; I have been having constant lower back ache (which I never get); my whole body has been achy, and I had watery cm all the way from O (or what I thought was O) through until now. I've had slight nausea daily since my breasts started to hurt as well, and the milk in my coffee two mornings in a row tasted off, plus it made me sick thinking about eating chocolate...before my period that is unheard of! Not to mention, I also had weird pains in my uterus area that I haven't had before, from what I thought was implantation until now.

It's just so disheartening when AF arrives, and your body shows so many signs of possible pregnancy.

Does anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by kylie575; 03-05-2017 at 12:58.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie575 For This Useful Post:

taylormacpat  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I've been quiet lately and tried to stay off here as I was getting a bit crazy with trying for a baby.

I need to get some opinions though...
    This month, my DP and I hit all the right times for Dtd and I think I may be implantation bleeding? I know I may be jumping the gun a bit here and it may just be my period that's come early but it's very light, and the browny colour that comes at the end of periods (sorry for tmi).
    My period is due in the next few days so I may be getting excited for no reason but the normal for me with my period is to get heavy bleeding for the first day not what I'm experiencing now. I keep checking and it's not getting any heavier, if anything it's almost stopped.

Just need to speak to someone about all this as I'm going to drive myself insane if I don't haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie575 View Post
    SOOOO relieved and happy for you @Constanceprice!!

A sad day for me today - AF arrived.

I am so upset with my body, I was SURE I was pregnant. My breasts have been SO painful for the last week; I swear I had a spot of implantation bleed at 12dpo; I have been having constant lower back ache (which I never get); my whole body has been achy, and I had watery cm all the way from O (or what I thought was O) through until now. I've had slight nausea daily since my breasts started to hurt as well, and the milk in my coffee two mornings in a row tasted off, plus it made me sick thinking about eating chocolate...before my period that is unheard of! Not to mention, I also had weird pains in my uterus area that I haven't had before, from what I thought was implantation until now.

It's just so disheartening when AF arrives, and your body shows so many signs of possible pregnancy.

Does anyone else experience this?
    Sorry to hear that - but is this your first time TTC? If so could have been a chemical pregnancy which is pretty normal for the first time and is your body's way for getting used to housing a foetus. I had this too with #1 with the faintest BFP - took a few weeks for AF to come again, so had some acupuncture and fell pregnant with my now 10.5mo son the next cycle. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice wonderful news!
    Here's hoping it's all plain sailing for you from here on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice sorry to hear about your experience. I hope it's smooth sailing from now on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5dpo today. Have been bbt charting but all over the place as my 5mth old has decided she'd like to wake up every two hours so my temps are all over the place. 3dpo had a massive headache + nausea, and today I am so nauseous again and tmi I had a sticky glob of clear this morning which I didn't have my first pregnancy? Tww sucks! @Constanceprice staying hopeful for you!
    Hope this is the month for all of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaBearSydney View Post
    Sorry to hear that - but is this your first time TTC? If so could have been a chemical pregnancy which is pretty normal for the first time and is your body's way for getting used to housing a foetus. I had this too with #1 with the faintest BFP - took a few weeks for AF to come again, so had some acupuncture and fell pregnant with my now 10.5mo son the next cycle. xox
    Thank you so much for your advice!! I've been off BC since November last year, and for the first few months we actively tried to avoid pregnancy, but haven't been avoiding since February. In February I had the sore breasts as well, and bloating, and nausea but obviously turned out not pregnant.

I checked my cervix and it's weirdly still quite high, and feels more closed than open - which is weird when I feel like I've just started my period. I've only had a small amount of pink when I wiped, and then when I checked I had some blood on my finger but not a lot (sorry, TMI!!)

Perhaps it is a chemical. So disappointing