+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthis View Post
    How do people feel okay and decide to start persuing ivf?
    We are on month 18 of ttc and have tried all other options so we are starting ivf in sept/oct...wasn't an easy choice but it's at the stage where if we want a family it's only ivf left!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad89 View Post
    We are on month 18 of ttc and have tried all other options so we are starting ivf in sept/oct...wasn't an easy choice but it's at the stage where if we want a family it's only ivf left!!
    Thank you for your reply. There's is just so many more emotions to go along with this than I thought. Good luck with your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by readyforthis View Post
    How do people feel okay and decide to start persuing ivf?
    DH and I have been trying for 2 and a half years. Although we haven't started IVF yet, we have given ourselves until July to conceive naturally before trying IVF. I had a laparoscopy in March and so we are seeing if that has improved our chances of natural conception. We have been told we have "unexplained infertility", DH's sperm is fine, I'm fine (except for a small amount of endo removed in March) so we are at the end of the line for options. We are so ready to become parents that I used to be scared to go down the path of IVF, I thought it meant we failed, but now we just want a baby so badly that IVF isn't scary anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    DH and I have been trying for 2 and a half years. Although we haven't started IVF yet, we have given ourselves until July to conceive naturally before trying IVF. I had a laparoscopy in March and so we are seeing if that has improved our chances of natural conception. We have been told we have "unexplained infertility", DH's sperm is fine, I'm fine (except for a small amount of endo removed in March) so we are at the end of the line for options. We are so ready to become parents that I used to be scared to go down the path of IVF, I thought it meant we failed, but now we just want a baby so badly that IVF isn't scary anymore.
    How old are you hun? I had stage 3 endo and had it removed too! This will be our second month ttc after endo removal. But my problem is age related

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had implanon for 12 years. This is my second cycle since removal. first cycle was 21 days, so have no idea what this one will be. opk positive cd 12, bbt confirmed ovulation timing.
    It may take a few months for our bodies to balance hormone levels and get back to normal. the gyno said at my preconception checkup that you can start ovulating again within a few weeks. I suppose we'll just have to be patient and see what our bodies do in the coming months. baby dust to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    How old are you hun? I had stage 3 endo and had it removed too! This will be our second month ttc after endo removal. But my problem is age related
    I just turned 31. I hear a lot of people talk about 'stage 3' endo, but I'm not sure what that means? My fs never mentioned a 'stage'. He said I had a small amount of endo and he said it looked old like it had been there for a while. He couldn't say if it was affecting fertility or not. I had AF when my lap was done so this month is technically our second month too. Fingers crossed it will be both or months this month 🀞🏼🀞🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ezzd View Post
    I just turned 31. I hear a lot of people talk about 'stage 3' endo, but I'm not sure what that means? My fs never mentioned a 'stage'. He said I had a small amount of endo and he said it looked old like it had been there for a while. He couldn't say if it was affecting fertility or not. I had AF when my lap was done so this month is technically our second month too. Fingers crossed it will be both or months this month 🀞🏼🀞🏼
    There's various degrees of endometriosis and there's a global staging system. http://www.endo-resolved.com/endomet...i0CkIQ9QEIDjAA

If you had a little bit, you probably had stage 1 or stage 2. Mine was on my bladder, on my abdomen wall, on my uterosacral ligaments and on the surface of my ovaries! My doctor reckons mine was definitely affecting my fertility, but who knows how accurate that is at my age..

I really hope this is our month too hun!!!!! Fx for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman temp plummeted this morning! And I got a peak on my opk this morning. So looks like that wasn't ovulation and I'm ovulating most likely today or tomorrow. It worries me as that gives me a 10-11day luteal phase. Sigh! Screenshot_20170514-122810.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm out :-( good luck the rest of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie91 View Post
    @InterestedWoman temp plummeted this morning! And I got a peak on my opk this morning. So looks like that wasn't ovulation and I'm ovulating most likely today or tomorrow. It worries me as that gives me a 10-11day luteal phase. Sigh! Attachment 90305
    How interesting... so has the app changed your o day?
    You may not have a short luteal phase. It usually doesn't change too much; what has it been for you in the past?