+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CBear987 View Post
    I tried to post pictures of the BFNs & then the BFP but my posting permissions say I'm not allowed to post attachments and I can't seem to fix it !!! I'm technologically challenged
    @BH-tech can you please help with the error that @CBear987 gets when trying to post a photo?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

CBear987  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you constanceprice. Thinking of you!

As for me im feeling good this morning. Cd10. Really sore achy boobs. Cp really high. Ewcm. And swollen gland under armpit, weird i know but norm for me around o. Think o is just around the corner. Been trying to meditate each day to stop stressing about ttc. I cant do it properly every time yet but still i feel so much better then last cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice how are you this morning hon?! Hope you had an ok night (as much as you can in hospital!). X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Constanceprice thoughts are with you - hope you have good news today

@CBear987 - congrats luvvy, what wonderful news! Which stick did you pee on?

POAS (FR) this morn (9/10 DPO I think) and BFN... AF due on 8th but been feeling sooo off I'm a bit confused. I'd actually be a bit relieved if it was BFN this month as we're off to Fiji with my 10.5mo in June... but I've had complete insomnia, untimely period cramps, what I thought was implantation cramps a couple days ago, dodgy tummy, feeling nauseous all the time.... so thought we were on.

Anyone else had BFN 5 days before AF which turned out to be a BFN a few days later?! I'll just have to wait and see whether AF arrives (and obviously pee on a stick a day in the meantime because I can't help myself ). Annoyingly my insomnia & my demanding boss aka #1 makes it impossible to temp chart!
    Last edited by MamaBearSydney; 03-05-2017 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u so much everyone for your kind words and thoughts. I'm still in hospital no wiser as to what is going on. They are all acting like I'm about to be whisked off to theatre. They think I'm denying how much pain I'm in. Just to clarify I'm in no pain. My shoulder and headache is the pain. I have no pain in my belly at all. Not even when they poke and prod me. Got morphine for a headache because they won't let me eat or drink. I have iv fluids in. I honestly think they are full of it. I'm not letting them kill my pregnancy without solid proof!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Constanceprice For This Useful Post:

loulou17  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wouldn't morphine stop you feeling all pain?! So surely that's not a reliable indicator!? Hope you have your partner/hub/someone there to advocate for you honey. Mummy instinct is nothing to be sniffed at. Where is the fluid and have they found out what it is yet? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update!!

Going home. Head gynaecologist come to see me it's a cyst on my left ovary that has ruptured hence the free fluid in my pelvic area. And believes it's just way to early to see the sac/s. Back here every 2 days for bloods and ultrasound

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Constanceprice For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (03-05-2017),CBear987  (03-05-2017),ExcuseMyFrench  (03-05-2017),Lanabananah  (03-05-2017),MamaBearSydney  (03-05-2017),shoveover  (03-05-2017),skydancer  (05-05-2017),Stephie91  (03-05-2017),taylormacpat  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    Update!!

Going home. Head gynaecologist come to see me it's a cyst on my left ovary that has ruptured hence the free fluid in my pelvic area. And believes it's just way to early to see the sac/s. Back here every 2 days for bloods and ultrasound
    So happy you're going home, but disappointed the hospital couldn't figure out it was a cyst much earlier!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    Update!!

Great news. Hang tight, this brought me back to when I was pregnant with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @Constanceprice that they've worked it out and you're headed home. Do you have to do anything special over the next few days other than bloods and u/s?