+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1063
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked
    94
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ij28 View Post
    Hi all, I have a question: I finished my AF on Monday (1 May) and have started to have little cramps like mild period pain tonight... is it possible I could be ovulating so soon??
    It's entirely possible, but it would just be a completely random guess for any of us because every woman is so different. Are you monitoring cervical mucus or using ovulation prediction kits to help you pin it down? If not, it's usually recommended to just have sex every second day during your cycle so you're less likely to miss your fertile days.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberfoyle Park SA
    Posts
    62
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    30
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ij28 View Post
    Hi all, I have a question: I finished my AF on Monday (1 May) and have started to have little cramps like mild period pain tonight... is it possible I could be ovulating so soon??
    Yeh it is possible but not common I don't think. A friend struggled to convience and it turned out it was cause she ovulated about a week after her period instead of the middle of the month.

    We are all different!

  3. #333
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    No, this is the first real cycle of TTC. When I had pre conception tests, my GP said to have sex every other day between days 10-20 of the cycle, which would mean we'd start Tues. But now I've got these slight cramps, wondering if maybe I'm ovulating earlier?? I do have some CM but I usually do and so far can't define any real difference?? Oh well, will give sex tonight a go, just in case!!!

    Thx for the reply Kaya 😊

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked
    422
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    @nightowlsurprise mine started of tripling not doubling. I know mine started at 1 non pregnant due to a blood test.
    However everyone is different and rates "should" double every 48 hrs however they don't always follow that rule. Mine went from doubling every 36 to 46 hrs between tests which is also normal and before that first test I reckon it was every 24hrs. Due to the massive jump in levels from not detectable at 8dpo to 304 at 12dpo.
    I suspect twins tbh
    Wow twins! That will be a handful. Do they run in the family?

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    609
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Constanceprice View Post
    @nightowlsurprise mine started of tripling not doubling. I know mine started at 1 non pregnant due to a blood test.
    However everyone is different and rates "should" double every 48 hrs however they don't always follow that rule. Mine went from doubling every 36 to 46 hrs between tests which is also normal and before that first test I reckon it was every 24hrs. Due to the massive jump in levels from not detectable at 8dpo to 304 at 12dpo.
    I suspect twins tbh
    I'm inclined to agree with you tbh. Do you think fraternal twins (do you normally release two eggs? I knew of a girl who released two eggs each month and has two sets of twins) or identical twins??

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,848
    Thanks
    1,733
    Thanked
    2,976
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just read this

    "HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%"

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

    Mad89  (07-05-2017)

  8. #337
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaya View Post
    Over a few days the faintest ever squinter lines turned to slightly less faint squinter lines before almost disappearing, then temp drop and period started this arvo. I'm still glad I tested early and after my chemical pregnancy back in October I was prepared for lines that didn't get stronger. Hopefully I manage to ovulate before the 21st of May because then Husband and I will be on different sides of the country.

    Is anyone interested in a June thread? Should we go back to one month at a time so the threads don't need split, or is two months good?
    @Kaya I'm so sorry. That really disappointing and hard for you. Look after yourself. X

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ricepudding For This Useful Post:

    nightowlsurprise  (07-05-2017)

  10. #338
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    609
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    I just read this

    "HPT Accuracy Results Percentages: (Based on a 25mIU sensitive test)
    10 dpo : 35%
    11 dpo : 51%
    12 dpo : 62%
    13 dpo : 68%
    14 dpo : 74%
    15 dpo : 80%
    16 dpo : 88%
    17 dpo : 92%"
    They really should do one for the FRER which carries a 6.3mIU sensitivity!!

  11. #339
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    4,848
    Thanks
    1,733
    Thanked
    2,976
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    They really should do one for the FRER which carries a 6.3mIU sensitivity!!
    I just read that with this sensitivity one has a 90% accurate result at 11 DPO

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

    Kaldeo  (20-05-2017)

  13. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked
    609
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    I just read that with this sensitivity one has a 90% accurate result at 11 DPO
    Blah.. I guess I'm out then I'm usually the rule, never the exception.. It's ok, I knew I was out yesterday


 

Similar Threads

  1. April/May TTC group chat
    By MrsKLM in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1119
    Last Post: 02-05-2017, 09:54
  2. TTC#2, IVF, APRIL-MAY cycles
    By 2BlueBirds in forum IVF
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 18:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Shapland Swim SchoolsSemi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›