+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 107 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Today is 8dpo for me. As this is the first month post endo excision, I don't know how long LP is or when AF is really due..

I've had usual white lotion like discharge, but that's not unusual for me at all a week out of AF.

Otherwise, like you, I feel nothing.. I was gassy yesterday, but that seems to happen when I eat sugar.

Usually a week before AF I get hot overnight, but nothing of the sort is happening so I can only surmise my temp is not increasing..

What is your cm like? Is it stringy?

Don't go anywhere near the poas .. It's going to be a stark white stick this early and it will only upset you.. Don't do it!! STEP AWAY FROM THE STICKS!!!!!!
    String, creamy and white

Damn sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise I thought my friend was bad. You take the cake haha

I've got about 50 ICs and 7 FRER in my bathroom cupboard.. the temptation is there this month!

I have an awful sinus infection I hope it goes away before O week haha.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephie91 For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise  (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we are about to start out BD period. DH really doesn't want to use Sperm friendly lube as it kills his mood quote 'it looks like a ointment that the dr gives you'.. thoughts on using normal lube and it affecting sperm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG.. sounds exactly like me i brought a 7 pack frer it lasted 2 days as well bc of these imaginary 2nd lines haha... im going to attempt practising willpower this cycle if dh knew how much i spend on tests he would freak lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to psytra For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nightowlsurprise you crack me up!! Poas anonymous!!!

Thanks for that. Yeah I also seemed to think I should get a faint line on such and such a day and then get depressed if I got nothing. I think I'll test Saturday if af hasn't showed. My temps have dropped but still above the cover line and have been around the same temp for 3 days now. Trying sooooo hard not to over analyse that!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Proteaceae For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @loulou17 - I've read a LOT of info lately (and watched The Great Sperm Race), and normal lube has been shown to inhibit the swimming ability of sperm. Maybe try and put the other lube in a "sexier" bottle?!

Thank you to everyone for your advice since my post yesterday...feeling less upset and more excited for the next month.

What are everyone's thoughts on using ClearBlue Ovulation sticks, or just trying the every 2/3 days of BD?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat #2

... still waiting for AF hmmm

She's probably p'd off at me - was glad she wasn't around when I was implanon. And now I need her to show up she's taking her time 🤣
    Last edited by FirstTTC; 04-05-2017 at 13:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loulou17 View Post
    So we are about to start out BD period. DH really doesn't want to use Sperm friendly lube as it kills his mood quote 'it looks like a ointment that the dr gives you'.. thoughts on using normal lube and it affecting sperm?
    My DH does the same thing, but please don't use normal lube, it's not sperm friendly. If you have pre-seed lube, use that. Go into the toilet half an hour before and apply it. Don't tell him. He won't know and he'll think you're greatly turned on by him!! That's what I do. They don't need to know everything.. It's a mood killer for them!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

Stephie91  (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent advice @nightowlsurprise

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTTC For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie575 View Post
    @loulou17 - I've read a LOT of info lately (and watched The Great Sperm Race), and normal lube has been shown to inhibit the swimming ability of sperm. Maybe try and put the other lube in a "sexier" bottle?!

Thank you to everyone for your advice since my post yesterday...feeling less upset and more excited for the next month.

What are everyone's thoughts on using ClearBlue Ovulation sticks, or just trying the every 2/3 days of BD?
    @kylie575 - for what it's worth I did both this month before a BFP

BD every second day from CD9 - CD12

Then BD every day for CD13 - CD15 which was two days of solid smiley faces with the CB OPK & the day after too (just for good measure!!!!)