+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,063 of 1063
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Oh no hun, don't be sorry! It's just one of those luck things, isn't it? I had endo, so nothing was going to happen there! Meanwhile, Janet Jackson was 50 when she had a baby!! You just never know when it's your time! Lol

Will you see a GP if it doesn't happen by October or are you happy to put everything on hold until after you graduate from nursing? Can I ask how old you are? You sound young
    I know I was very lucky with my first two wasn't trying and just happened. I think I'm happy to put it on hold till after I graduate I was in my second year when I fell pregnant with my DD, now almost 5. So it's been put on hold before lol I'm 28 I know I'm still young and have time so if it doesn't happen by October I still have time after πŸ˜€

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RilesNPipes For This Useful Post:

nightowlsurprise (01-06-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RilesNPipes View Post
    I know I was very lucky with my first two wasn't trying and just happened. I think I'm happy to put it on hold till after I graduate I was in my second year when I fell pregnant with my DD, now almost 5. So it's been put on hold before lol I'm 28 I know I'm still young and have time so if it doesn't happen by October I still have time after
    You're still a younging you have plenty of time!! No need to stress at all good luck hun, I hope you get to do your nursing degree while juggling 2 kids and a bub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April/May TTC group chat #2

@Eljay300 implanon for just under 3 yrs, before that pill for 2.5 yrs. I'm taking Vitex and myoinositol - only for last 2 weeks or so. Good to hear there is hope that the first cycle off BC may not dictate the length of other cycles. Thank you for sharing your experience.