+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 107 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1063
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman amazing news, congratulations! When you say your cm is a recent symptom, what was it like before now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie575 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie575 View Post
    @InterestedWoman amazing news, congratulations! When you say your cm is a recent symptom, what was it like before now?
    Hi! Thanks!
    After I O I pretty much dry up and then usually before AF I start to get a bit of creamy CM. I got this, but it's more than usual and a little more slippery than just creamy. That's probably the best description I can give you. I am needing to wear a liner if that helps! I think @nightowlsurprise was asking the same question.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Hi! Thanks!
    After I O I pretty much dry up and then usually before AF I start to get a bit of creamy CM. I got this, but it's more than usual and a little more slippery than just creamy. That's probably the best description I can give you. I am needing to wear a liner if that helps! I think @nightowlsurprise was asking the same question.
    That's interesting because after I O, I have one dry day then I get creamy cm, which continues and gets less and less just before AF. Creamy cm denotes increase in progesterone.

I'm so happy you're UTD!! Fantastic news!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nightowlsurprise For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nightowlsurprise! It's so encouraging to get so many warm wishes from you all. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nightowlsurprise! It's so encouraging to get so many warm wishes from you all. Xxxx
    Enjoy it hun!! How can we not be excited!! Any current symptoms at all for you? Or still nothing other than abundant creamy cm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Enjoy it hun!! How can we not be excited!! Any current symptoms at all for you? Or still nothing other than abundant creamy cm?
    Not really... bit of an achy lower back and occasionally get some mild cramps almost like pre AF cramps. I'll keep my head in here and keep you posted. How are you? Where are you at in your cycle right now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @InterestedWoman it makes happy that you got a bfp especially because of you were about to see the fs. Its funny how the world works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not really... bit of an achy lower back and occasionally get some mild cramps almost like pre AF cramps. I'll keep my head in here and keep you posted. How are you? Where are you at in your cycle right now?
    Thanks hun! Do let us know when you've visited your gp!!! And let us know gender of bubs

5dpo for me and it's been a long day. Nothing unusual for me at all. Same cm as I see after every O I've had in the last 25 years............

It's interesting you didn't feel any implantation symptoms.. I thought the little dust particle that burrows into lining might cause some cramping or something, surely! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowlsurprise View Post
    Thanks hun! Do let us know when you've visited your gp!!! And let us know gender of bubs

5dpo for me and it's been a long day. Nothing unusual for me at all. Same cm as I see after every O I've had in the last 25 years............

It's interesting you didn't feel any implantation symptoms.. I thought the little dust particle that burrows into lining might cause some cramping or something, surely! Lol
    It may have but in all honesty I was so convinced it wasn't happening for us I really wasn't looking for anything. I most likely felt what I thought was a sign AF was coming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephie91 View Post
    @InterestedWoman it makes happy that you got a bfp especially because of you were about to see the fs. Its funny how the world works!
    Thanks! It really does only take one swimmer to get to the eggy like they say! It does feel like a bit of a miracle. Hoping for a sticky bub now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

Stephie91  (29-05-2017)