+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default May/ June IUI Buddies

I though i would create this feed so we could all support each other and help answer each others questions while we are going through the IUI journey

Bit about me:
    My Partner and I (Same Sex) have just started our first Cycle. At this stage insemination will be roughly around the 17th of May. We are so excited to finally be starting our journey and we can all get some BFP in this feed in the next couple of months.
    Last edited by DaniL; 09-05-2017 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniL View Post
    I though i would create this feed so we could all support each other and help answer each others questions while we are going through the IUI journey

Bit about me:
    My Partner and I (Same Sex) have just started our first Cycle. At this stage insemination will be roughly around the 17th of May. We are so excited to finally be starting our journey and we can all get some BFP in this feed in the next couple of months.

Anyone else had any luck with an all natural cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi DaniL
    How did things go today? Crossing fingers that you guys have success first go!
    Would you mind if I ask - you said you've started your first cycle in your post from April but then you've also asked about all natural cycle?
    I don't mean to ask anything too personal and feel free not to answer but I'm new to the IUI stuff (initial FS appointment in a couple of weeks) so I'm not sure about too much to do with the process?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me2017 View Post
    Hi DaniL
    How did things go today? Crossing fingers that you guys have success first go!
    Would you mind if I ask - you said you've started your first cycle in your post from April but then you've also asked about all natural cycle?
    I don't mean to ask anything too personal and feel free not to answer but I'm new to the IUI stuff (initial FS appointment in a couple of weeks) so I'm not sure about too much to do with the process?
    Hey 😃. We were originally hoping to get a cycle in April in but it didn't work out that way. This was our first cycle I'm currently in the TWW day 3. I had an all natural cycle so no meds or trigger, just blood tests to detect ovulation and IUI with Donor sperm. If you have any questions happy to answer them the best I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok cool I think I just got confused with the word 'cycle' thinking that meant a drug cycle oops!
    How exciting for you! I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get a positive result first go! The TWW is hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok cool I think I just got confused with the word 'cycle' thinking that meant a drug cycle oops!
    How exciting for you! I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get a positive result first go! The TWW is hard!
    On day 6 today and honestly this feels like the longest 2 weeks of my life haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha are you going to wait the whole time till you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting on Wednesday

How are you feeling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm starting on Wednesday

How are you feeling??
    I caved and tested last night. Surprise surprise it was a BFN cause I was only day 7. I'm feeling like I'm a crazy person. You think everything is a symptom. I have had intergestion and heart burn which isn't usually for me and have been really gassey.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniL For This Useful Post:

Me2017  (29-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww well you already knew at that stage it would be negative so hopefully you're not letting that result get you down! Even though the negative is so disappointing, it's near impossible to resist testing just in case! Two weeks seems like an eternity when you're living it! And I totally understand the overthinking every symptom or feeling in your body! Crossing fingers for you