+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Feeling great in the third trimester.

First up - holy crap! I can't believe I'm in the third trimester already! It's going so fast!

So, I was wondering how other people are feeling around this time? I'm 29 weeks and am feeling fantastic, which I did not expect.

I never had much of a figure to lose - I was 93kg before I got pregnant and have only put on about 4kgs with my pregnancy.

I've bought myself a heap of really comfy maternity wear and actually love how I look right now! I have never been so at peace with my body and I feel proud to walk down the street sporting my bump!

I've been blessed to have a really easy pregnancy - no morning sickness, no sore boobs, and aside from a little tiredness and some indigestion, I feel great!

So how is/was everyone else feeling at this time? Am I in the minority? I have a friend who is a few weeks behind me and she's not exactly loving pregnancy. I feel like I'll miss it when I'm not pregnant - although I do look forward to meeting bubba, of course.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm nearly 32 weeks and I'm still loving my pregnancy too I like looking in the mirror each day...the female body is incredible with how it changes to grow a human!

I'm still sleeping solidly throughout the night. I don't know if bub moves much but it doesn't wake me.

Everyone told me how exhausted and awful I'll feel in the 3rd tri but I only have the odd time of feeling tired in the day so I lay down.

When I hear ppl complain about their pregnancy I usually stay quiet but occasionally I'll express my experience as it's my journey

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That is so lovely, and I'm pleased to know I'm not alone in feeling happy and well.

As I said, my friend, whom I love dearly, has not been enjoying her pregnancy one bit. It's been sort of disheartening and I was feeling a little down about it.

I'm very glad to hear from someone else who is also recognising how very special this time is

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (20-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's so great. It's so nice to be able to enjoy pregnancy (not everyone does due to medical issues). I've also always felt amazing in pregnancy until the last week or two then my legs/feet tend to swell and I get quite uncomfortable with lack of sleep etc (I'm there now - with one week to go in third pregnancy) so enjoy the precious time and get some
    Maternity photos done if you can. You'll look back at that precious time and connection only you have with the little life inside you and smile in years to come

8. The Following User Says Thank You to me+he&she=three For This Useful Post:

Yogis Mumma  (22-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So lovely to hear positive pregnancy experiences .

I have enjoyed being pregnant, for the most part. First trimester was difficult at times but I was fortunate to have never had any issues with vomiting. I mostly had a lot of food aversions and tiredness.

Currently at 39 weeks and 3 days and I'm feeling fine . Over the past few weeks, I've even tried to be more active by doing cardio exercises most days at home (like prenatal dancing etc.) and/or walking. I've had some back/pelvic pain and the occasional sciatica pain, but I haven't had swollen feet or stretch marks. I had a fall last week (went to hospital for review, baby and I are okay ), and this put my ability to exercise on hold for a few days, but I'm slowly trying to be active again.