+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @bubbletrouble how are you feeling? Hoping you have some more clarification today - keep us updated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to read you post @bubbletrouble. I hope today goes well for you and you get some answers real quick. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amnio done, will find out initial results Monday afternoon, then full results take about a week. Just trying to concentrate on that she's still here and at the moment we're just looking for answers. Trying hard not to let the possibilities get too overwhelming and focus on the now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't let my story take over the group either, I'm fine if anyone wants to talk about their babies xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad it's all done @bubbletrouble. I've been thinking of you today, I hope you're coping ok. It can't be easy with so much unknown. Remember we are all here for support, don't feel like you can't talk about how you're going xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (26-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MrsBMum2be how is your infection? Hope the antibiotics kicked it in the butt.

Still a while pff for most but who are you planning to be "in the room" during delivery? Or for the mums of littlies already who did you have last time?

Last time it was just me and DH no one knew we were there. Much to my MIL dismay. When she asked if she would be informed when I went into labour DH said No and her response was "what if you need me?" Took everything I had not to say "for what?!"
    My BF had her mum, step mum and MIL and her hubby sat in the waiting room cos there was no room! Everyone and situation is different.

This time they'll all know (unsure how to get around this as MIL is overbearing at best) cos we need someone to watch DS but it will still be me and DH only during delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Wishnhope thanks for checking in 😊 turns out its actually the ureter being compressed so Ive got fluid collection in that kidney and possible renal calculi 😐 painful to say the least but its only painful if i hold on to wee or while weeing so im trying to ignore it as best i can until i see my Ob again for more info!!

We are only have the two of us in the room, my mum is a bit disappointed but we have tried to explain that cos this is our first and depending on future ivf we want to experience every aspect together but its definitely personal preference 😊

Thanks
    Reviews

Default @Bubbletrouble

I am sorry to hear about your situation and wish you the best results tomorrow. Thinking of you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Frances3 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (28-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be that sounds horrible, you poor thing.
    @Wishnhope I'm only have DH with me. We are having a c section so that is all that is allowed but even then I think I would only want him with me. I feel it's something for us to share together. Our families know when it's happening and I'm hoping that they give us time together before they bombard us at the hospital (an hour at least haha). My DH is Italian so I'm dreading all the extended family visits once they know bubs is born.

So I went pram hunting again yesterday and as much as I like the bugaboo I don't think I can justify the cost. I'm thinking for the price and what you get
    The steelcraft is looking good. I want to try and have a really good idea before I go to the redsbaby demo in July.

Had a scan on fri but couldn't see much as bub was facing backwards, but good to see the heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 it's so hard when there is so much choice on the market.

Last time it was just DH and I and it will be again. I've organised for my grandparents to be down a few days before I'm due so that they can be at home with DS if I go into labour in the middle of the night again.
    We just told parents last time that I was in labour and then told them what time to come. This time I want DH to bring DS in to meet bub by himself first before anyone else meets him/her.