Closed Thread
Page 29 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't put in anything yet @bubbletrouble. I'm 21 weeks and still the same I was at my first ob appointment but I was over weight to start with so I've been trying to be careful and I really liked a drink so I think the non drinking is counteracting the baby Weight. I'm seeing the midwife on Friday so I'm going to check but they haven't been worried about bubs size in my scan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrouble Im 20 weeks and have put on just short of 5kg so far, i was a healthy weight and BMI before after losing 40kg before we got pregnant. Everyone will gain or not gain differently so try not to worry too much as long as you and bubs are healthy 😊 bubs will leach all the nutrients its needs from you so dont worry if your not putting on much as long as your not starving 😊

Added to this subject, who is exercising and what are you doing?? Im doing 5-6 days a week of either walking or riding the stationary bike and some yoga but just starting to throw some light arm weights into the mix so i can manage holding a baby and nappy bag at once lol anyone have any exercises they recommend? Or dont recommend? 😊 its 22 and beautiful here in Port Elliot so i took the belly bub and the fur baby for a walk, second trimester energy (not really) kicking in lol also losing sight of my feet slowly!
    Attached Images

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrouble I'm 25 weeks and I have only put on 3kg. I have an ob appointment tomorrow and I'd say she'll be happy with growth. I was the same with DS, I didn't put much weight on until the third trimester but I had a definite bump as I do now.
    I haven't been exercising but I eat relatively healthily. My 2.5 yr old keeps me fairly active!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ELM13 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2

You're all doing much better than me in the weight department but Im quiet small with minimal effort in general (dont hate me) so not super worried.
    Ive gained 3-4kgs and Im 15 weeks but thats pretty much the same as my first pregnancy. I also have big bubbas so not concerned on size!

Exercise wise I havent been able whether its lack of energy of the first trimester or illness for me or DS. But keeping up with a 2.5yr old as ELM13 suggested keeps you active whether you chose it or not!
    Last edited by Wishnhope; 22-05-2017 at 19:05.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (21-05-2017),ELM13  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ELM13 & @Wishnhope oh yes a toddler would be plenty of exercise!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

ELM13  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

I've been terrible with exercise just finding time is hard but I'm constantly on the go so I'm counting that as my exercise. I was enjoying swimming and wanted to find time to do it again but the pool is outdoor - heated but outdoors and I don't want to get sick. Might have to try find an indoor pool. I do try walking the dog most nights or going for a walk around the shops at lunchtime.

So angry with myself. I spent the morning baking and I got to the end and was making the icing and it has egg white in it! So now I can't eat it. 2nd weekend in a row I've baked something that has Uncooked egg in it!!! Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 thats so important to remember that any form of activity can be exercise especially if your running around crazy and walking the dog or around the shops is brilliant really!!

Oh bugger!!! That sucks!!! I feel your pain!! I made this cake but couldnt eat it because it had fresh cream in it but was out in transit for 2 hours so couldnt risk it 😢😢 the food rules are hard work sometimes!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Weird question - since yesterday afternoon my boob has started throbbing off and on. Anyone else had this? Is it normal or am I weird? It's kinda painful when it happens and it's only my right one

Editing this to say the left one has started now!!!! Both boobs are throbbing and tingling!!!
    Last edited by mish239; 22-05-2017 at 08:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bubbletrpuble I've put on about 4kg and I'm 21 weeks. I think I put on around 13kg with DD. I make small babies tho, DD was 2.763kg at full term. I'd love this little one to be a bit bigger so that we can induce without worrying about size. That's something that's definitely been on my mind.

Exercise is the same as some of the ladies have said, chasing my 3yo DD around. Yesterday we took her and her balance bike down to the bike track so we were running up and down mounds. Often I take her for a walk to the beach so she can ride along the path. Or I count going to the shops and walking around with her. There's never a direct path with a toddler so all the extra stops (particularly at the pet shop) add on some extra steps for the day
    Also at work I'm a teacher so I count standing up all day, squatting and walking around at yard duty as my exercise.
    Also I've done a 10 min pregnancy yoga session here and there from YouTube. Again DD climbs on me for part of it so not a huge success. But a nice stretch.
    I'd love to go on walks when my maternity leave start and listen to podcasts.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (22-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbletrouble View Post
    Sensitive subject, but how is everyone going with their weight gain? I've put on around 4kg overall by 19 weeks, but have only gained 300g in the last 4 weeks. Coming up to a scan (Thursday) and just a little worried that baby isn't growing well since everything I've read says that weight gain should be fairly rapid at this stage. Thoughts??
    I'm the same. I put on about 4.5 kilos by 15 weeks, but since then (now 19+3) I haven't put on anything. However, I have been eating healthier the last few weeks as my sugar cravings have calmed down. I have had more energy too so I'm thinking I must be losing fat/gaining baby and they are cancelling each other out. I had a scan last Thursday and he/she was growing well so it must be alright! I was measuring a few days ahead. Good luck with your scan!

@Snoopa I have a cat and a dog - I haven't really thought about it yet! The cat is quite lazy and indifferent, so I'm hoping he won't be too curious. I'm more concerned about the dog - she is a big dog and can jump! And she is very curious. I will have the baby in our room for the first few months, and then I figured I would close the door to the nursery when bub is sleeping and use a monitor.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amywillo86 For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (22-05-2017),Snoopa  (22-05-2017)