Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear you're feeling better @mish239!

@MrsBMum2be that sounds painful! Hopefully you start to feel better soon!

@Wishnhope I'm only a couple of days behind you and I'm feeling fat too. Yesterday I caught a glimpse of my reflection at work and I was like yikes....

@amywillo86 so glad to hear your scan went well! Half way point done!!

AFM, not much happening ATM, a few aches and cramps here and there. I've also been trying to research baby items. Does anyone have cats? How do you plan on keeping them out of the baby cot? I found a great bassinet called cocoon which has a mesh bubble lid which will be great in our room or downstairs but in worried about when baby is in the cot in their room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I've been a bit quiet lately due to my Mum staying, it's been a busy week out and about. I'm so tired still!!

Congrats everyone on their scans! Three weeks until mine and I can't wait.

I had a dream last night that I had a miscarriage. The baby came out when I was on the toilet and was alive for a while. I felt so awful and scared when I woke up. Checked Bub on my Doppler when I woke up and heartbeat is there. Such an awful thing to dream! Anyone else had a dream like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh dear @Willowglen thats terrible, how scary! Thats a terrible nightmare 😢 I've not dreamt anything similar but thats a sign your subconscious is worrried which is normal. Glad you had the doppler for reassurance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gosh @Willowglen thats awful! Nightmares during pregnancy are truly scary and in some cases feel so real! So glad you were able to check bubs.

I dont have enough sleep to get weird dreams or nightmares, hope that one isnt recurring for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (20-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Willowglen, that is a horrible dream. I had a dream last week that at 22 weeks I started bleeding and was losing the baby. I'm 21 weeks now so can't wait to get to 23 weeks safely. I woke up before I knew what happened in the end.

Having a lazy morning in bed right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those dreams are the worst. I don't think I ever truly relaxed and enjoyed my pregnancy with DD, and I thought I would be better this time, but I'm not! I just have to keep reassuring myself every day that it's "so far, so good".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for the reassurance. @Mish23 your dream sounds awful too. It's so hard not to worry.
    @bubbletrouble I'm the same. I know I should be so grateful to be pregnant and I am but I just can't wait for it to be over! I hate being out of control of my body and I hate the constant worry. I am definitely more anxious this time and I think it's because I know there's no going back for more if anything happens.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowglen For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same @Willowglen. This was our last shot at IVF so if anything goes wrong with Squeak that's it for us, even if we could make it work financially I just don't think I could cope going through the whole process again...

I'm 19 weeks today and everything is looking good so far, but I'm just looking forward to her being on the outside so it's much easier to know that she's safe and well!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbletrouble For This Useful Post:

Willowglen  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sensitive subject, but how is everyone going with their weight gain? I've put on around 4kg overall by 19 weeks, but have only gained 300g in the last 4 weeks. Coming up to a scan (Thursday) and just a little worried that baby isn't growing well since everything I've read says that weight gain should be fairly rapid at this stage. Thoughts??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snoopa I have cats and I purchased one of those free standing mozzie nets on a stand to go over the cot. They were so much more attractive than the cot tent ones with the zip and they weren't restricting with cot/bassinet size. Cats went in the cot once when I accidentally left the net open (DS wasn't in the cot at the time). We were very diligent with closing it when he was in there.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zimbaby For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (21-05-2017)