ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Wishnhope I'd go and eat a big bowl of pasta in front of her lol. Don't let other people bother you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm with Snoopa @Wishnhope. Everyone is different and what makes me feel good might not make you feel good.
    I can't get enough of hot chips and orange juice and I know it's not good for me and I try to stay away but sometimes I can't. I'm very lucky that people haven't started judging what I am eating and if they do they can go to hell.

I might be being sensitive but I'm really upset today with a girl I work with who is also my friend outside of work and unfortunately had a miscarriage about 6 weeks ago. (We were 1 week apart in or pregnancies)
    It's our other friends bday and we decided to decorate her desk and make cupcakes for her and I offered to make the cupcakes and she said she would do it.
    So this morning she turns up with the cupcakes and shows them to me and then said I have an extra one that wouldn't fit in the container do you want it and I was like YES (I have been craving cupcakes this week, I even made some on Sunday because I wanted one so badly and she knew this) and then she turned around and said oh you can't have it, I put peppermint oil in them and you can't have the oil because your pregnant. I thought that was really nasty. Why when I offered to make them would she say she would and then make them so I can't eat them. Maybe it's my hormones making me a bit over sensitive and I'm over reacting being upset but I'm really annoyed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mish239 thats awful, hopefully it just slipped her mind when she made them and thankfully remembered before you ate it. She's prob going through a lot and I hope it wasnt malice on her behalf

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 why did she offer it to you if you can't eat it. I didn't know we couldn't eat peppermint oil...
    Maybe it just slipped her mind. And hormones don't help. I cried the other week because my cat wouldn't cuddle me. Lol my husband thought I was nuts

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 that does sound a bit mean. I hope she just forgot. I didn't know we couldn't have peppermint oil either. Nor did I know it was something used in cupcakes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am 11 weeks 6 days today!!!! I have the nt scan and blood test tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious but trying not to let it get on top of me. I went to the GP yesterday as I've been having a bit of pain down below that doesn't feel right. She tested me for a uti which she said came back ok but would still send it off. The GP said not to be concerned unless it's constant and extremely painful, both of which it's not but it's still noticeable and bothersome. Should I be worried about this? It doesn't feel like cramps, just a dull ache every now and then. It's right near my public line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Snoopa I have had quite a bit of pains but all has been ok. Try not to worry, you will see your little One tomorrow and hopefully that will put your mind at ease.

I didn't know we couldn't have peppermint oil either, I would have just eaten it if she hadn't said I wasn't allowed. They were a packet mix for vanilla cupcakes and she just added the peppermint oil to them!
    I told DH I'm a bit emotional today and feel like crying and he said he will run me a relaxing bath tonight.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mish239. I'm trying not to let it bother me. I just hope history doesn't repeat itself tomorrow. DH and I have been quite reserved about it all until tomorrow. 🤞 All is ok tomorrow

A nice bath sounds good. I love a nice bubble bath in the colder weather. Hopefully that will make you feel better ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Snoopa Good Luck for tomorrow hun, cant wait to see pics of that beautiful bubba xx
    @nattie84 I am so sorry hun my thoughts are with you and DH during this awful time xx we are here for you if you need to talk.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (03-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    introducing our bebe - Sprinkles!! beyond happy ������
    Sprinkles.jpg

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

bubbletrouble  (04-05-2017),ELM13  (04-05-2017),lotsathoughts  (05-05-2017)