+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Opk

Quote Originally Posted by ssstephy View Post
    I do temp also I'll show you my chart. I got my peak about 3-4 days before my temp rise. According to fertility friend, I ovulated the day after the peak clearblue dig reading. When did you DTD in relation to your peak? Attachment 90356
    Thanks for the info and Congratulations btw I hadn't look forward when I originally replied to your thread. normally my partner and I would BD a couple of days before peak (CD 10), on the day (CD 12) and maybe the day after. this month I had an ultrasound on CD14 and hadn't ovulated yet. My BBT didn't increase until CD18 which makes me think I didn't ovulate until CD 16/17. 4 - 5 days after the peak day. just wondering if we might be trying too early in my cycle going by the OPK?
    Last edited by Shashee; 19-05-2017 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shashee View Post
    Thanks for the info and Congratulations btw I hadn't look forward when I originally replied to your thread. normally my partner and I would BD a couple of days before peak (CD 10), on the day (CD 12) and maybe the day after. this month I had an ultrasound on CD14 and hadn't ovulated yet. My BBT didn't increase until CD18 which makes me think I didn't ovulate until CD 16/17. 4 - 5 days after the peak day. just wondering if we might be trying too early in my cycle going by the OPK?
    It's hard to say, because my temp didn't rise until about 3 days after my peak reading, but doing a bit of research it can take up to 36hours after a peak to ovulate, and then another 36 hours (sometimes longer!) to observe a temperature rise. We tried to BD every second day, and when I got that peak reading we did it that day and the one after just to be sure. Logged it all into fertility friend and I got a 'high chance' of conceiving, and then my BFP! I found my cheap OPKs didn't show a positive until the second day, so 24ish hours after my peak on the clearblue, so i probably didn't ovulate until 2 days after my peak. How is it all going? Do you use fertility friend?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Opk

Quote Originally Posted by ssstephy View Post
    It's hard to say, because my temp didn't rise until about 3 days after my peak reading, but doing a bit of research it can take up to 36hours after a peak to ovulate, and then another 36 hours (sometimes longer!) to observe a temperature rise. We tried to BD every second day, and when I got that peak reading we did it that day and the one after just to be sure. Logged it all into fertility friend and I got a 'high chance' of conceiving, and then my BFP! I found my cheap OPKs didn't show a positive until the second day, so 24ish hours after my peak on the clearblue, so i probably didn't ovulate until 2 days after my peak. How is it all going? Do you use fertility friend?
    Yes its all a bit confusing! and I tend to overthink everything so trying to stress less and take a bit more of a relaxed approach. I have pretty obvious ovulation symptoms just having difficulty working out the timing! I am using a fertility app which usually says my ovulation day is around day 13/14 but can change daily when I log my OPK results. might just have to do a bit more BD this month! 😉