+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteaceae View Post
    Ooh I hope you o soon!

Thanks but I think af is on her way. My temps dived this morning
    Ohh hopefully it's just a random temp drop and it will come back up. Think positive. I am so excited! Just got my first ever ever static smiley face on the clearblue advanced digital OPK, and a positive wondfo OPK. so happy right now i had to share haha IMG_1493686501.335761.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going along @Proteaceae ? So as you know I got my peak clearblue reading 2 days ago, however my temps are still at the same level? I've been reading up, and it says you usually ovulate 24-36 hours after the peak and then temps increase within 3ish days after ovulation. Is that why my temps haven't risen? Do you think I actually haven't ovulated yet? @nightowlsurprise any updates for us? @kylie575 how are you going along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ssstephy - out this month I actually got AF yesterday after two weeks of VERY convincing pregnancy symptoms. They were so convincing in fact, that I was shocked and upset when AF showed. But today I'm better and looking forward to the next month.

What are your thoughts on BD every 2/3 days, or using ClearBlue Ovulation sticks?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @ssstephy - out this month I actually got AF yesterday after two weeks of VERY convincing pregnancy symptoms. They were so convincing in fact, that I was shocked and upset when AF showed. But today I'm better and looking forward to the next month.

What are your thoughts on BD every 2/3 days, or using ClearBlue Ovulation sticks?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kylie575 ahh dammit that sucks. At least you have a whole new cycle to try again now. I'm trying the SMEP as I have irregular cycles but they're usually around the 35-40 day mark so trying that out to see how it goes. I think the clearblue ovulation sticks are really good as long as you have so idea when you ovulate so you don't waste all the tests before you ovulate like I did the last few cycles but finally got my peak this month so very excited. We BD on both days that it showed peak so hopefully in with a good chance. I think BD 2-3 days gives you a good chance regardless of if you're temping or using OPKS because then it's fairly certain there'll always be sperm waiting for the egg to arrive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ssstephy - thank you for the advice. I'm thinking maybe I'll just try the BD every 2/3 days this month and see how we go. I tend to think I know when I'm O'ing as I pay close attention to my cm and it seems to correlate with average O times for women. And at least if we BD every 2/3 days we are sure to catch the egg!

I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ssstephy af arrived yesterday.

I thought my temps weren't going to rise after I got my peak but then they did so I'd wait a few more days and see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Proteaceae ohh no new cycle, start again. It's now 3 days since my first spike and still no rise. I'll keep holding out. Haven't BD since Wednesday and can't now until Sunday hopefully it was enough when I got my peak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just found a silver lining. That cycle was 29 days down from 35 thanks to the horrible medication that turns me into a sad grumpy crazy person. So I guess that's something. At least my cycles are normalizing