+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CD12 for me today but I have no idea if I ovulated or not. I used to feel ovary pain when I ovulated but after excision of stage 3 endo, i didn't feel anything this cycle. All my Ovuplan opks were showing a second line that wasn't dark as the control line. We've been DTD every second day since CD6...

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today fertility friend has changed its mind and thinks I ovulated CD11 so who knows if I really have or not! Have only had creamy CM and that little tiny bit of spotting yesterday but no other symptoms.. confusing! IMG_1493015284.554277.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteaceae View Post
    Hmm... I'm by no means a chart expert. I only started this cycle! It looks possible but maybe it was a fluke dip and you're still going to O? It's your second cycle off the pill so your hormones might take a while to normalize, so they might be doing some weird things. I'd tentatively assume you might still ovulate and keep BDing. If your temps stay high for a few days then maybe you did O on CD10.

I'm having the opposite problem. Mine is rising after testing positive for an LH surge, but isn't rising steeply... I hope it doesn't go down. I don't want my deepest fear confirmed - that I'm not ovulating.
    I think you're right there about the fluke dip maybe, I've never had a natural cycle under 35 days so I think it's way too early for ovulation. I'm thinking positive for you! I'm sure you're ovulating, keep me updated! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just noticed your temps are quite low. Maybe the dip confused FF because it looks like you've only just now started to have fertile CM? I think you're yet to O, and that when you do, your temps will jump higher. How high were your post O temps last cycle? Again, just guessing!

I think I ovulated this cycle! Which is so exciting for me!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Proteaceae Yay!! Looking at your chart it does look like you ovulated! I know that excitement haha I have cysts on my ovaries and was told not to be upset if I have a few anovulatory cycles so I know how that excitement feels!! I didn't have any EWCM last cycle and never got a positive OPK but my temps definitely took a dip and a jump on CD37 and then AF came 11 days later, so I think I really did O! Because I didn't get any positive CB advanced digital OPKs I sort of gave up with them this cycle, was upsetting seeing so many negatives last month for 20+ days. Have been using some wondfo ones I bought on eBay though and the little second line is actually getting darker so that's a bit exciting haha trying not to get my hopes up. My temps went up to about 36.9 last cycle when I apparently O'd so I think I haven't O'd yet and that confusing temp dip tricked FF into thinking I have. Looking at your chart it looks like you BD at the right time as well! Keep me updated!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default CD8, Who's also at the start of their cycle and TTC?

@nightowlsurprise

Ohh damn endo it is so horrible how long are your cycles usually? I was using the ovuplan OPKs and according to my temps the one time the line was almost as dark as the control line I didn't O for another 12ish days so I'm using wondfo internet cheapies this cycle. How many cycles have you been TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I was having creamy CM all day, and last night we DTD and when he pulled out (sorry way tmi) there was definite globs of EWCM.. but I had none during the day and none afterwards.. does that mean I was actually quite fertile? Sorry gross question haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha... It's possible it was hiding up by your cervix. I rarely can detect mine any other way now I'm older.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1493163294.525530.jpg

Okay so this is what my chart looks like now, bit confused haha how is everyone else going along this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ssstephy hmm that is weird! I hope your chart starts to make sense soon! I'm in the 2ww now I think. I'm busy with work but I still manage to find time to think about it a lot!