+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BH-KatiesMum View Post
    I have merged the 2 threads on this as requested
    Thanks! I knew the clever mods would fix my problems.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (18-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Being on a farm, mud room for sure. Some of the new house designs I've seen have a big hallway drop space as you come in from the garage that leads into the laundry and kitchen. I would love something like that to stop the bag and shoe collection at the door.

I would love a craft room/library/secret Mummy hideaway and the kids would love a pool. DH would just love a bigger shed

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Not a room but I'd love it if the entry to the backyard was from the living room and had good visibility. You can't see 90% of the yard from the house so ds can only go outside when we do. I'd also love a mud room. I'd love a loft too - an open one. Not sure what I'd do with it but it would make a cool area to chill out. And a full sized bath. And a cat run. And a garage that entera directly to the kitchen.

Also our current house has an fully enclosed porch which takes the stress out of opening the front door when we have two cheeky cats (but no street sense)... plus we are on a main/busy road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fantasise about having a big, beautiful laundry. Ours was formally outdoors but the back part of the house has been 'opened up' and joined together by the dodgiest, shonkiest, breeziest 'porch' you can imagine (first thing we'll fix in our renos). So at least it's indoors but it's tiny, dank, no storage. I'd love a big, open, light & airy one with room for a washer and dryer and tons of storage

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love a walk in robe, an ensuite, and a second lounge and a few more bedrooms lol kinda just need a bigger house. The second lounge is my bedroom. I have a smart to in there so the kids use my room to watch Netflix and you tube.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Spin off: what room in a house would you love (and don't have)

I need room for my office or for our house to have a wall between the formal dining and loungeroom instead of this massive large room. my office could be in the formal dining. I would also love a gym or larger shed. I have never been able to use our garage for as long as I have been with DH because the garage is taken up by all the gym equipment.
    Last edited by BabyG4; 18-04-2017 at 06:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    An actual spare bedroom for guests.

We do have a spare room- it was the reason we moved into this house but H decided he wanted it as a study so when we moved in (over 18 months ago) I told him it was up to him to sort the room the way he wanted it. It's a dump site- full of ebay crap, unused exercise equipment, his work clothes and shoes.
    We have one of those rooms too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Many rooms! I'd love enough bedrooms for all our kids, my two boys share, a toy room, a sewing room, a theatre room, a butlers pantry too many

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Another bedroom (or 2- would love for the kids to have their own rooms! Currently dd1 has her own, dd2 and dd5 share and dd3 and dd4 share).

A proper office

A proper laundry- our 'laundry' is a tiny tiled space in the garage big enough for washing machine and dryer. And it's on the opposite side to the door out to the clothes line so when the car is parked in there I can't even get around it to hang the clothes out. Oh how I miss the luxury of a proper laundry!