+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Once on an episode of grand designs a couple built a house with a room that was empty except for Japanese tatami mats. The wife (who was Japanese) would do flower arranging in there. But I just loved the concept of an empty room with a big window to outside to go and sip tea in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Butlers pantry (sorry to the non fans)

Walk in robe with everything you could imagjne that then leads to a gorgeous ensuite with a spa to escape from the kids when they are wreaking havoc on my brain

Not so such a room indoors but the outdoors with kitchen and bar. If you could see my backyard it would totally fit in with a deck off the pool to the bottom of the yard with a changing room for wet soggy kids

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A Big butlers pantry, a wrapping/party room (I have sooo many Xmas, easter, birthday , Halloween, birthday decorations and wrapping paper rolls, ribbons etc that I would love a small room with tons of built in storage for it all , a bigger laundry with a dog shower (a small shower to wash our 55kg mastiff in! ) A client has one and it's awesome! Plus I want a outdoor pizza oven and built in BBQ , wok burner and wine fridge and a Lego room for DS (seriously the kid has so much and needs space to display it all!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    why did you duplicate my thread?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    why did you duplicate my thread?
    I didn't realise you'd done one. I've reported this one so the mods can merge them.

I did comment on yours that I'd done it - didn't want you to hate me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I just started this thread not realising you already had!

I'd love a mud room. But I'd want it close to the bathroom and laundry for my filthy boys.
    just saw! i wonder if the mods would kindly merge?

yes ditto re the mudroom. actually some kind of shoe storage room would be great. it would have to be off the garage...so you drive in and park, walk through mudroom and remove coat, shoes, dump bags etc, then walk into main house area.

dh always dumps his bag and shoes wherever which drives me potty. i hats muddy/wet shoes through the house.

we have a laundry directly off the garage, so it's a semi mudroom, but it's tiny so no room really for shoes or coats etc.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post

Walk in robe with everything you could imagjne that then leads to a gorgeous ensuite with a spa to escape from the kids when they are wreaking havoc on my brain

Not so such a room indoors but the outdoors with kitchen and bar. If you could see my backyard it would totally fit in with a deck off the pool to the bottom of the yard with a changing room for wet soggy kids
    Yes a bulter pantry
    Followed by a decent laundry (obviously current house has one but its so small and can hardly fit the necessity in it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post

mmmmm love the idea of a massive dressing room/walk in closet that leads to a private spa/en suite slash glam room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I didn't realise you'd done one. I've reported this one so the mods can merge them.

I did comment on yours that I'd done it - didn't want you to hate me.
    i just saw! nah all good!

hopefully mods will merge x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not fussed on a flash ensuite but I could go a sewing and reading room - with a window seat.