+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for those who've had a natural FET before. I had my scan today and they saw 3 follicles on the right and none on the left. I have no issues as far as I know but is this normal? Why don't I have any on the left?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    I have a question for those who've had a natural FET before. I had my scan today and they saw 3 follicles on the right and none on the left. I have no issues as far as I know but is this normal? Why don't I have any on the left?
    Which cycle day are you on? Usually I have follicles in both but they only measure ones that are a certain size. So you may have some on the left that just need to catch up.

As for me I just got my period. My perfect 28 day cycles have been messed up from all these medications. Last month was 36 days and this month was 37. Going for day 3 scan Wednesday. If all is good will do our 3rd FET. If the cyst is still in my lining then it will likely be cancelled.

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sabrina1717

I'm on cycle day 10 and my biggest one was 12mm I'm sure she said there's nothing ne on the left tho.. oh me too!! I was always 28 days exactly and it took to cycle day 40 for this period to arrive! Sorry I don't know anything about cysts, Do they know why the cyst is there and how can they treat it? I hope it's gone and you can get your transfer 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone else going with their cycles? 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went into the fertility center today. Had a blood test, they confirmed that nothing stuck

My annoying desire to know absolutely everything* led from them telling me I had to have a month break, to 12 days on the pill, and now we're starting injections Wednesday instead (which will be Tuesday 11pm, which she said they'll count as Wednesday).
    Slightly concerned, seeing as this is day 2 of my "period" and I'd be starting on day 4 basically (or you know, super late day 3). I don't think they'd let me do it if it was absolutely going to fail but I'm still going to worry.

*Edit: I actually feel bad about it, I was there for a few hours and every time a doctor or nurse would say something I was like "okay, why?"
    "Mmhm, okay, why is that?"
    "What does that mean?"
    "What's this?"
    "I'm going to freak out and google all this stuff later if I don't ask, why are we doing xyz?"
    Last edited by Jeshika; 15-05-2017 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sabrina1717 Good luck for Wednesday. Let's hope there's no sign of a cyst.

@Mumma2be13 and @cag14 - Thank you! You'd think I'd be used to the 2WW by now but no... Just as crazy as ever. The clinic told me to avoid hot showers (which I love) so I freaked out about the sweating. Really appreciate the reassurance!

@Mumma2be13 - Sorry but I've usually had too many follicles. I had one cycle where they collected six eggs but that was on really low dose meds. Does it matter what side they're on as long as they're growing? The last scan I had the doctor talked me through what she was looking for and what she could see. Did they mention anything about the left ovary?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717  (16-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a little late to the thread.

We had a failed ICSI in March, break cycle April and back to ICSI in May. I had an egg collection yesterday, which only retrieved 5 eggs of which 4 fertilised. I have very low AMH for my age, and each cycle they have only collected 5 eggs...so I am consistent!

Plan is for transfer this Saturday, assuming at least one makes it till then I never usually have any frosties so if this doesn't happen we will stim again in July

GOOD LUCK

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 Four of five fertilised sounds good. Fingers crossed for Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 4 out of 5 is sooo good! I apparently have nothing wrong with me and my egg reserve is high for my age (31) and I only had 4 out of 6 fertilise and only 2 made it to blastocyst so you're doing really well

@ToBeThree I'm not sure?? I know it's a stim cycle so I'm not supposed to have lots but it was later I thought should I only have them on 1 side? During stims my left side gave me the best eggs so who knows? I'm just so paranoid that I have unexplained fertility but because my husband has no sperm that's the reason they went with as our problem but I'm worried I may not work as I should either 😥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I wish I had more good news for you ladies that have seen me on here over the last year. But I'm spent with this NKC high and starting bondi protocol. I'm scared it won't work