ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @needofhope - welcome! Good luck for your first cycle, everything feels a bit daunting but just take things one day and one step at time and you'll get there
    @Maybeme - you've had a really rough time I hope that little one is tough and makes it through, as they say, you only need one good one! Have everything crossed for you xx
    @cag14 - sorry hun I don't know anything about NKC's but from other groups I feel like they just add in some other drugs like steroids and clexane etc to help combat that. When will you get to discuss this with your FS?
    @seasalt - Yay for your FET next week! How exciting
    @augieandaddie - I've been in another thread with you before! I think you should have the FET with the plan to go straight into another stim cycle if it fails. I have everything crossed it doesn't though and you get your take home baby with that last little frozen embryo! Oh and I feel the same as you, I'm turned 36 in a few months and I can't get my head around being so old lol. You're puppies are GORGEOUS
    @ToBeThree - how did you go yesterday? Did you have them both transferred? Congrats on being PUPO if that's the case! Hope the 2ww flies by and you are sharing happy news with us before you know it!
    @Cooki - I've not used a trigger during a FET cycle so I can't say about how it effects the tests sorry. How very exciting though, hope it's a real positive!
    @BEARD88 - congrats on being PUPO! 3rd time lucky for you I hope, good luck for the 2ww once again

As for me, I'm out again this cycle Tested on Wednesday with a FRER which was 7dp5dt and the biggest fattest negative you've ever seen. So I'm now frustrated at still having to take all the drugs while I wait for official blood test on Monday :/ Then onto transfer 4!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ItsMeSandy For This Useful Post:

BEARD88  (21-05-2017),seasalt  (12-05-2017),ToBeThree  (13-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @needofhope Welcome and good luck! I've been doing IVF for a while but only found this forum this year. It's been a huge help. I feel supported by people who really know what it's like.

@Maybeme So sorry to read that only one egg could be collected. Try to be hopeful... This could be the one.

@cag14 You got a result? Have they given you any information to read about it. I got very little. One of the clinics I used in Australia told me I had NKC too and the treatment was just steroids during a cycle... Other than it totally upsetting my immune (major wisdom tooth infection) and making me put on even more weight, it really wasn't much of a change. Any information they have is good, right?
    I hope you get your period soon.

@seasalt Good luck for your FET next week!

@ItsMeSandy I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. If you're only 7dp5dt, is there still a chance?

Everything went smoothly for us with the transfer yesterday. Two embryos safely transferred - one 5aa and one 5ab. Having today and the next three days with my feet up in front of the tv. Trying to be positive and not send myself and DP crazy googling.
    Last edited by ToBeThree; 13-05-2017 at 04:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ItsMeSandy @ToBeThree and anyone else who wished me luck for Mondays transfer. Its 4.5 days since my Transfer (as my Transfer was a 2pm one) I tested this Morning and have the most faintest most squintiest line Ive ever seen on bfp, I have to hold it too natural light too see it definately wouldnt show up on a photo. But hopefully tomorrow its darker and I can share a photo.
    Hopefully 3rd time lucky for me and this one sticks.

Edit- I took a thousand photos and this is the closest I can get.
    Last edited by BEARD88; 13-05-2017 at 08:18.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BEARD88 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (13-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pic
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ToBeThree - how many cycles have you done since the NKC test?

How much weight is increased ? I am also worried about that.

And of course the immune drop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ItsMeSandy thanks, I'm thinking that's the plan... then change up routine/dr if it doesn't work. But in the meantime I'll enjoy the woofs, and try to stay grateful for what I do have. Sorry to hear about the negative test... wish there was some guarantee! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET May/June 2017

Last edited by augieandaddie; 13-05-2017 at 21:41. Reason: Duplicate Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    @ToBeThree - how many cycles have you done since the NKC test?

How much weight is increased ? I am also worried about that.

And of course the immune drop.
    Technically, I've done six cycles since the NKC test. I did two cycles (both FET) with Prednisolone. Then I had one cancelled egg collection and one with six eggs but no transfer so no need for the steriods. My last two FET (the one in March and this current one) have been without steriods.

To be honest, I can't be sure how much weight was due to the steriods. There were other reasons for the weight gain as well (mainly PCOS)... But I've been on Metformin for PCOS since last July and medication for my thyroid since September and have lost 20kg. I'm not at my ideal weight but the Drs were happy with the loss.

Have you talked it through with your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree I haven't really spoken to the FS.

I'm so scared about it.. I want success as does everyone but I just wanted to know how Everyone has gone .

So you have done 4 transfers? Wouldn't that make it 4 cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree I'm going to inbox you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cag14 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (14-05-2017)