+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi Pleased to hear your sister in law is ok.

@Maybeme A doctor once said that to me too - women fall pregnant in war zones and under horrific circumstances. I hope your stress is over and your test comes back positive.

@bedlover Welcome and good luck for your first appointment!

@Mumma2be13 Thank you! Yep! My first ever BFP. DP says it's still surreal. When I woke up yesterday morning I realised it was the first day in my life I've woken up knowing I'm pregnant. I'm so excited I don't know what do with myself! It was our 7th transfer in four years of IVF. I'd started to wonder... You know. Not downloading apps or buying pregnancy journals until after the first scan next week. Don't want to jinx anything.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToBeThree For This Useful Post:

Baby06is  (28-05-2017),bedlover  (25-05-2017),sabrina1717  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshika View Post
    Had the folicle scan today (a day early). I apparently have 4 on the left, but "at least 10" on the right, apparently meaning I'm hyperstimulated and now it's up to the bloods whether we even go ahead with egg collection or not. If we do, they freeze any embryos and I can't do anything for a month.
    Honestly I'm heartbroken and I don't know what to make of it. Cycle 1 failed and I jumped straight back on the horse because I couldn't stand doing nothing. We started trying when my son was like 4 months old, I wanted a less than two year age gap. It was already going to be 2.5 last cycle and just over if this time worked. I drew a set line that we'd stop trying at this sort of age gap. I'd put all my hope into everything working this time, or giving up.
    If they cancel it all, that's one thing. Saying "yes go ahead but we can't put anything back" is just a whole new thing and I don't know what to do. I'd rather they hospitalize me for however long with all the OHSS stuff than never have any more kids. The other part of me is like "oh the age gap can go another month" but I've already been saying that for months on end too.
    God I hate this.
    14 doesn't sound like ohss. I had over 20 and was borderline ohss. The doc asked what I wanted to do and I chose to delay. It all really depends on your bloods. Praying you can go ahead this cycle!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree congratulations on your bfp!!! Is there anything you did different this time around? I'm doing FET number 3 this month. I usually take a week off after transfer but thinking this time I will just live life normally. Maybe distractions are better for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sabrina1717 For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree awwww that must be so amazing! You just mentioning all those feelings made me so emotional haha i hope I get to have that one day 😀 I'm so very happy for you, Such a long road for you but so worth it 😀

Well 6 weeks after starting this thread I'm finally getting my very last embryo transferred tomorrow I'm trying not to worry about it not thawing ok but it's hard! Here's hoping it goes well!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

Baby06is  (28-05-2017),Kaldeo  (27-05-2017),ToBeThree  (27-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    @ToBeThree awwww that must be so amazing! You just mentioning all those feelings made me so emotional haha i hope I get to have that one day I'm so very happy for you, Such a long road for you but so worth it

Well 6 weeks after starting this thread I'm finally getting my very last embryo transferred tomorrow I'm trying not to worry about it not thawing ok but it's hard! Here's hoping it goes well!
    Wishing you success on this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumma2be13 View Post
    @ToBeThree awwww that must be so amazing! You just mentioning all those feelings made me so emotional haha i hope I get to have that one day 😀 I'm so very happy for you, Such a long road for you but so worth it 😀

Good luck :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi @bedlover

Thank you! 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    The lining is ok I guess but I have fluid in there again. This is the third month. I'm scared I don't know why this keeps happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    The lining is ok I guess but I have fluid in there again. This is the third month. I'm scared I don't know why this keeps happening
    I have fluid too this month! The doc said it's ok during the beginning part of the cycle. It's supposed to be absorbed by the body. I go in Saturday for my next scan.

Which day are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sabrina1717 my doc wants to cancel. Inbox me?