+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree - that is fantastic news!! lots and lots of baby dust coming your way please let us know how the scan goes, its always so good to hear the BFPs!
    @cag14 I am not sure of what the lining needs to be tbh, but what is your RE currently saying? I remember you saying the last cycle was cancelled, was that for lining issues? How many cycles have you gone through in total for #2 now? I would hope your RE is being super supportive and keeping you updated on the "whats next" plan.

AFM- I stupidly POAS at 4DP5DT and it was negative clearly its too early for most pregnancies but I just had to- so silly!! Anyway, I have my bloods on 29th, but will do another POAS the day before just to prepare myself. URGH.
    Last edited by Aqua85; 24-05-2017 at 13:37.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqua85 For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (26-05-2017),ToBeThree  (24-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree. That is wonderful news!!!!
    Jussi hope you and your family are okay and that you are feeling better.
    Just an update. I called the clinic on Monday and the nurse and my dr said that some people bleed and that it would hopefully settle over the next few days which it did finally today I have a blood test and first scan tomorrow to see how many follicles I have. Fingers crossed. I hope there is something there... just paranoid that nothing is happening.

I've just somewhat gotten over the craziness of jabbing myself with the puregon pen injection and now have to add orgalutran to the mix. Hubbie and I had a giggle and said I hope I don't turn into an orangutan .

Sending baby dust to all

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilo For This Useful Post:

ToBeThree  (24-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Aqua85 - lining issue last time and never had that before. They want me to go for another scan Friday.

Fourth transfer this would be. 7th transfer all up and I have had 5 egg collections s

Thanks
    Reviews
    @jussi It sounds like you're going through a really rough time at the moment. I hope the IVF part goes smoothly and it helps to have your husband with you.

@cag14 Oh you have been through so much already. I think they told me it had to be 7mm. Did they tell you what it should be? Could the issue just be a dosage thing? Have they increased it?

@pops The results of PGS screening were devastating for us (9 tested - 7 not ok and 2 too small to test transferred anyway assuming they won't work) and we found that the Drs weren't in any way sympathetic. The only way we could be positive was to think that at least we hadn't transferred seven unsuccessfully over a year (which we would have done without the testing) and instead could focus on the next step... Maybe these 2 are your miracles...

@Aqua85 Thank you. It's been a long road to get to this first BFP. Now in that next 2WW - waiting for the scan! Will POAS every second day just to reassure myself. Totally understand your decision to POAS to prepare yourself. Good luck for your bloods on 29th!

@Lilo There have been times when I've felt like a pill popping pin cushion but the orangutan thing made me giggle. The pens were never a problem for me (my brother is a Type 1 diabetic and injects multiple times a day) but here in Austria I've had to use real needles not pens and the 3cm tip can be a little full on! Good luck with all the injecting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies
    I've survived the 2ww just.. but had a very stressful work issue that kept me awake 3-4pdt stressing making my tummy tight, couldn't sleep. So I'm not holding out hope. But then I read that women fell pregnant during the war etc and that I'm sure would have been more stressful than my issue. So apart from a few headaches from a sore neck and not feeling very hungry I've not really had any symptoms. I'm not going to Poas as at this point I feel it's a waste of a good digital... plus I'm over seeing Not Pregnant staring back as me.
    So I will go have my bloods and get them to break it to me over the phone instead. I'm prepared for a BFN and will be booking a trip to Bali on Friday. I have to be very very thankful that I have two wonderful teenagers and even more thankful I had them young as my heart breaks for those riding this rollercoaster with no success. Doesn't make me not want another baby desperately but I do have to consider how much of my life I am prepared to put on hold to keep going and be gutted every time we do this . After 2 full IVF cycles resulting in BFN and 3 failed FET, 2 cancelled and several OI over almost 5 years I feel I need to stop for my own mental health. I truly believe this is making me depressed and affecting my everyday life as it's become an obsession.
    Thank you for all your posts the internet has got me through many cycles. I do wish you all the very best and hope you all get the BFPs we all long for very soon 😊

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maybeme For This Useful Post:

Kaldeo  (27-05-2017),ToBeThree  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I don't really have energy to go through what everyone's said today, but for me, another scan this morning revealed 10 follicles, but 2 aren't really responding, so essentially 7 right and 1 left, not counting the other two. Only 1 was big enough, so they are keeping me stimming and egg retrieval will be Monday.

As for sis in law, she's ok. She was at the hospital within an hour of taking the pills, so she will be ok. But it's all full on and the whole family are up in arms about it. We're just more worried about how she'll be out of hospital. She's still in there at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ToBeThree

Wow that is so amazing! I can't even begin to imagine how happy that would you of made you to hear those results! I know it took a few transfers for you but you're so lucky! Yay!! You're finally there 😀 Well done chicky. Is this your first BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I might be jumping in a little early but am off to my first appointment on 31st May. Haven't had bloods / tests done for a few years so not sure how quickly I can get stim'ing - ideally ASAP! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
    B

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    So I'm on estrogen tablets to thicken the lining and on day 14 have ovulated but lining is 6 what the hell are the tablets for then? I can't go through another cancelled cycle what is wrong with me?
    How much estrogen are you on? I'm taking 4mg three times a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had the folicle scan today (a day early). I apparently have 4 on the left, but "at least 10" on the right, apparently meaning I'm hyperstimulated and now it's up to the bloods whether we even go ahead with egg collection or not. If we do, they freeze any embryos and I can't do anything for a month.
    Honestly I'm heartbroken and I don't know what to make of it. Cycle 1 failed and I jumped straight back on the horse because I couldn't stand doing nothing. We started trying when my son was like 4 months old, I wanted a less than two year age gap. It was already going to be 2.5 last cycle and just over if this time worked. I drew a set line that we'd stop trying at this sort of age gap. I'd put all my hope into everything working this time, or giving up.
    If they cancel it all, that's one thing. Saying "yes go ahead but we can't put anything back" is just a whole new thing and I don't know what to do. I'd rather they hospitalize me for however long with all the OHSS stuff than never have any more kids. The other part of me is like "oh the age gap can go another month" but I've already been saying that for months on end too.
    God I hate this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeshika For This Useful Post:

sabrina1717  (25-05-2017)