+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys I have my final scan Monday egg pick up Wednesday. Looking like I might have at least 7 to 8 good sized follicles... we will see have another 3 days of growth hoping we get at least on and one back up like last time and I'll be happy. We have all agreed on 40mg clexane from egg pick up and then if I get a positive result it's straight into 60mg and increasing from there. I'm staying positive but if we don't fall I will be taking a month or two off... two months of this is too full on with a bub and work! You guys who go cycle after cycle your champions xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshika View Post
    They're the same as the fsh injections, in my experience
    Ok, so I did it, but I disagree. I didn't even feel the fsh, but the Orgalutran hurt a tiny bit going in, but now the area is inflamed. Apparently this is one of the possible side effects. It still hurts, but can't feel anything where I did the fsh. Oh well, I've done zoladex before, so this is a walk in the park really...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!! I'm not injecting I'm doing a frozen embryo transfer 😀 I'm on cycle day 15 now and I still haven't surged 😥 I don't know what's happening

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    Ok, so I did it, but I disagree. I didn't even feel the fsh, but the Orgalutran hurt a tiny bit going in, but now the area is inflamed. Apparently this is one of the possible side effects. It still hurts, but can't feel anything where I did the fsh. Oh well, I've done zoladex before, so this is a walk in the park really...
    Was it a one-off or is this happening every time? That's so weird.
    I did one of my FSH injections last cycle on-the-go (no clue why I decided to set "injection time" at the same time as my TAFE course, but sure), and I don't know if I picked a bad spot or what but it ended up inflamed and then I had a bruise for about two weeks. The antagonist injection was fine, no issues, and that was the only time I ever had a problem with either injection.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeshika View Post
    Was it a one-off or is this happening every time? That's so weird.
    I did one of my FSH injections last cycle on-the-go (no clue why I decided to set "injection time" at the same time as my TAFE course, but sure), and I don't know if I picked a bad spot or what but it ended up inflamed and then I had a bruise for about two weeks. The antagonist injection was fine, no issues, and that was the only time I ever had a problem with either injection.
    I think I was just unlucky. Apparently it happens to some people. It happened again tonight but not to the same extent. The inflammation was gone in a couple hours both times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just would like to join the group. I have endo and adenomyosis. Have had one miracle baby (now 5yo) but 2 miscarriages along the way. It's been a tough journey with 4 lap surgeries over the past few yrs. I was only diagnosed with adenomyosis last year and had 6 month zoladex and 2 mirenas to hopefully calm it down.

Just started ivf puregon injections on Friday. I'm new to this so scared and not sure what to expect. My dr made me go straight to it after my zoladex wore off instead of waiting for a period. My question is, is it normal to bleed now? I started cramping on Saturday daytime and by my 2nd injection last night I am bleeding lightly enough that I need a pad.

Thanks girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo View Post
    Hi everyone. Just would like to join the group. I have endo and adenomyosis. Have had one miracle baby (now 5yo) but 2 miscarriages along the way. It's been a tough journey with 4 lap surgeries over the past few yrs. I was only diagnosed with adenomyosis last year and had 6 month zoladex and 2 mirenas to hopefully calm it down.

Just started ivf puregon injections on Friday. I'm new to this so scared and not sure what to expect. My dr made me go straight to it after my zoladex wore off instead of waiting for a period. My question is, is it normal to bleed now? I started cramping on Saturday daytime and by my 2nd injection last night I am bleeding lightly enough that I need a pad.

Thanks girls.
    Welcome sorry that you have to be in here. Your experience sounds similar to mine. I too have a 5 year old miracle, 4 miscarriages and severe endo. I have been on zoladex before, so I sympathise. Definitely not a walk in the park! Not sure about the bleeding, but wishing you the best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/ FET May/June 2017

Thanks Jussi. Hope you are well. Fingers crossed it all works out for us all
    Last edited by Lilo; 21-05-2017 at 09:52.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilo For This Useful Post:

jussi  (21-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am looking for some advice. Our story so far. Me 32 and DP 42 have being on the TTC journey for 18 months. I have PCOS which is managed. Using donor sperm. 2 unsuccessful IUI and 1 Sim IVF cycle. 1 fresh 5d blast unsuccessful and resently 1 PGS tested normal FET 5d (natrual cycle) blast. We have 2 PGS tested embryos left. 1x5 day blast and 1x6 day blast. I am trying to understand what went wrong. The resent FET the embryo was hatching. We have a review with FS Tuesday what questions should I ask? What should we be testing? Im so frustrated

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Amy1926

That's the worst part, is not knowing what went wrong. When my first ivf failed I just kept saying to my husband I can't believe it failed!! What went wrong? What's wrong with my body? It was a "perfect" embryo and as it was transferred my fs said you have a very high chance of success and I really tried not to get my hopes up but seeing that negative test was so hard. I cried myself to sleep. No one could give me any answers other than it's just one of those things. Good luck for your next transfer! 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mumma2be13 For This Useful Post:

Amy1926  (21-05-2017)