+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Exclamation Whisbear baby sleep aid reviews in! Does it work?

We are looking for 10 reviewers who would like to try Whisbear ® The Humming Bear - an innovative aid to improving baby sleep.

If you have a baby who doesn't sleep well and you'd love to give this a try, please read on...

Name:  WhisbearGreyCitrus400.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  41.3 KB Name:  MLH_Logo_CMYK150.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  5.1 KB

Whisbear® - the Humming Bear features CRYsensor technology that activates a shushing sound. It recognizes baby’s cry and automatically switches on a calming shushing sound. The sound fades out after 40 minutes, when baby is asleep and automatically switches to stand-by mode.

When baby wakes up and cries, the device starts shushing for an additional 20 minutes and then re-enters the stand-by mode again.

The device can also be switched on and off manually. The device also has a volume control.

The cuddly Whisbear – the Humming Bear is made from the highest quality, colourful and OEKO-TEX® tested materials. The Bear’s legs and ears rustle encouraging play and sensory development while magnets hidden in Bear’s paws easily attach him to baby’s cot, pushchair or car seat easily. Making Whisbear® a play companion during the day and sleep champion at night.

Whisbear is a great help in establishing a healthy sleeping routine for your baby and eliminating catnapping.

RRP Price: $99.99

Each reviewer will be provided with a Whisbear to try for 21 days. And you get to keep this beautiful product after the trial!

For more information about the product, visit https://www.mylittleheart.com.au/

Reviewers need to meet the following criteria:

• you have a baby or toddler aged 0 - 5 months old who has a problem with sleeping (eg: catnapping, waking multiple times during the night etc. )
    • you have to be able to use this product for at least 21 days and write a review (at least 50 words long)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • Let us know how old your baby is and what sleep issues he/she has
    • Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-Community with the subject line "Whisbear Review". Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the deadline, please don't apply). The provisional date that reviews must be received by is 26 May 2017.

Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Do you have a baby who doesn't sleep well? 10 reviewers needed for a baby sl...

Deleted entry as just saw it said 0-5 months
    Last edited by MickeyMouse84; 17-04-2017 at 09:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Thescientist

This could be for you. You totally quality

4. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

Thescientist  (17-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would love an opportunity to test and review the whisbear

I have a 4 week old baby girl who is a shocking sleeper. Falls asleep for 20 odd minutes then wakes unsettled and wants to be cuddled back to sleep... three nights ago she stayed awake from 5pm to 1am... the arsenic hours are pure torture at the moment.

I'm resorting to sleeping upright with her in a baby sling as I get an hour or so that way

so anything that can get her to settle and resettle in her cradle would be a godsend in this household.. especially to my 2 older kids who also aren't getting much sleep...

PM sent

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you have a baby who doesn't sleep well? 10 reviewers needed for a baby sl...

Pick me!! Please!!

My baby boy is 17 days old. He is a gorgeous baby but doesn't sleep well just like my other two children. The moment I brought him home he has insisted on co-sleeping from 10pm onwards. He won't go back into the basinet! So I'd be thrilled to try this product and see if it makes a difference to his sleeping habits.

He seems to sleep slightly better during the day, but it does take a lot of nursing, boobies and wrapping before he will eventually go down. And of course the naps as short.

I'd like to try to get him into a better routine than my girls were/are because my 3.5yo still doesn't sleep through the night!

I've sent the PM with my address details and can definitely commit to writing the review.

He is now awake so time to post this message and hope for the best!!
    Last edited by nicole83; 17-04-2017 at 12:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    My Bub is 7 months but if it can be extended I would love to enter. I'm struggling with working full time and not getting much sleep. She wakes multiple times a night and sometimes won't go back to sleep for 2 hours! She catnaps half of the time during the day too.

Please take pity and pick me xx
    Sending pm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I would love to try. My little boy is 13 weeks old and the sunshine of my life but fights sleep like there's no tomorrow.

He never sleeps through the day other than the occasional 20 mins cat nap. He can't seem to get into a proper deep sleep and wakes continuously. I can't get him to carry on into the next sleep cycle by patting, cuddling etc. once he's awake, he's awake. He can easily be awake for up to 10 hours. My life is pretty much spent attempting to get him to have a nap. Some days I'll spend an hour getting him to sleep, for him to sleep only 20 minutes!

We are beginning to have some progress with nights, and he is doing longer stints. But I still have to resettle every hour or so (with patting, using the dummy or eventually pulling him into bed with me)

We have tried everything - swings, bouncers, baby wearing, various swaddles, in my arms, feeding to sleep, baby wearing, in the cot, in my bed, bathing, patting, swaying. You name it, I've probably tried it. We even went to the mater hospital for sleep school and they told me they couldn't help me and it was just my child

I'm willing to try anything and will happily write a review

Pm sent
    Last edited by Thescientist; 17-04-2017 at 12:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My baby girl has just turned 1. We have never had a full night!

I see your criteria says baby or toddler 0-5 months which doesn't make sense but i really hope means we can be considered to trial and review the humming bear! It sounds amazing and at this stage i would really love to give it a go to calm my bubba back to sleep. She often seems to only need reassurance i am near when she wakes so a shushing bear may very well do the trick.

Please consider us for this review! Sending PM now.

Thanks so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    This looks amazing! Please let us know if the age range is extended. I have a 2 year old who's still a shocking sleeper and I'd love to give this a try!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    This looks amazing! Please let us know if the age range is extended. I have a 2 year old who's still a shocking sleeper and I'd love to give this a try!
    Yes same here, a just turned 2 who frequently wakes. Happy to review if age range extended thanks