+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    If you've not seen a certain doctor I don't think you should be commenting on their ability. Therefore I suggest that you keep your opinion of Charlotte to yourself and allow those who have seen her share their experiences.

Warren also suggested we try a low cost clinic, he often does this to save his patients money.

I think unfortunately we will have to agree to disagree. It sounds like you didn't gel with Warren, that doesn't mean he is a bad doctor.
    I cycled with Wazza and Charlotte (when Wazza was on leave), she's very nice, but I had difficulty trying to get a hold of her especially when there was a problem. She would refuse to speak to me. I didn't have success with either one of them.

I met a few women in Wazza's rooms who were cycling repeatedly and didn't want to see anyone else because they had read great reviews and honestly believed he/she would get them pregnant. Hopefully they are on bubhub and can chime in with their experience.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterflycandle For This Useful Post:

MysticFalls  (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnyj23 View Post
    You asked a question and I answered it. I saw Warren and provided my experience, as I am entitled to do. I'm not interested in having an argument with you and I don't appreciate your passive aggressive response. He could have saved my money by not frying my eggs on high dose stims each and every time.
    Sorry nothing passive aggressive and I'm certainly not being argumentative. As I've already said, let's just agree to disagree.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflycandle View Post
    I cycled with Wazza and Charlotte (when Wazza was on leave), she's very nice, but I had difficulty trying to get a hold of her especially when there was a problem. She would refuse to speak to me. I didn't have success with either one of them.

I met a few women in Wazza's rooms who were cycling repeatedly and didn't want to see anyone else because they had read great reviews and honestly believed he/she would get them pregnant. Hopefully they are on bubhub and can chime in with their experience.
    I hope anyone with personal experience from either doctor shares their opinion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ronnyj23 who do you see now? I'm looking for a new FS after I do my FET next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooops never mind! You went to a lost cost ivf clinical, we can't because we need donor sperm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm just going to weigh in on this people have a right to know if someone had a good r bad experience as ronnyj23 has. Hugs @ ronnyj23.

Maybe warrens success rates are up due to the sheer number of people that see him.

I would like to see who sees him and how many attempts before getting pregnant.

Personally I thought westmead fertility centre although low cost is atrocious but others like them.

Horses for course.

Mysticfalls

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    I'm just going to weigh in on this people have a right to know if someone had a good r bad experience as ronnyj23 has. Hugs @ ronnyj23.

Maybe warrens success rates are up due to the sheer number of people that see him.

I would like to see who sees him and how many attempts before getting pregnant.

Personally I thought westmead fertility centre although low cost is atrocious but others like them.

Horses for course.

Mysticfalls
    I'm happy for @ronnyj23 to share their opinion on Warren as she has had personal experience with him. My issues was the sharing of stories about a doctor she has no experience with.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum-I-Am For This Useful Post:

Lanabananah  (02-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for the feedback.... so much to consider