+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Surrogacy

Hi all im just wandering if someone could tell me the process for surrogacy? Where do I first put my interests? I am a very happy mother of 4! I love being busy and being involved with their lives and interests, yet i just feel im young and very healthy and would like to help another family experience the wonder and joys I have. I live in a southern perth suburb and would like to get started asap. My husband is very supportive in my decision and would love to pay it forward. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, Blessed 4, my name is cherry, can u help us to be a surrogacy mum?my email is cherryxu1@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blessed4 and welcome, there is a lot of helpful information here and also a lot of very informative people ( who have all had experience in one way or another )
    Just take time have a look around and read some stories and see who you would like to chat to and then send a PM and have a chat and go from there
    Hope that helps a little

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Monii86 excited

Quote Originally Posted by Blessed4 View Post
    Hi all im just wandering if someone could tell me the process for surrogacy? Where do I first put my interests? I am a very happy mother of 4! I love being busy and being involved with their lives and interests, yet i just feel im young and very healthy and would like to help another family experience the wonder and joys I have. I live in a southern perth suburb and would like to get started asap. My husband is very supportive in my decision and would love to pay it forward. Thank you.
    Hello Blessed 4,

I am so grateful to have seen and read your post, it is inspiring and motivating.
    My husband and i have been trying to have a baby for 7-8 years now, we have tried it all, if you could contact us at monica.montinez@yahoo.com to chat about the possibility of you carrying our baby for us, that would be a life charger for us, a dream come true.

look forward to speaking with you

Thank you so much for your time

Monii86