+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Egg/donor code discussion - South Africa

Hi girls, I'm just wondering whether any-one has the same egg or sperm donor as me? I used Baby2Mom with egg donor A-SV 1949 and used CFC's own sperm bank to access donor 703W. My ED helped to create several pregnancies: singleton born around June 2015, twins due around Oct 2015, identical twins due around Dec 2015.
    I thought it was worth asking as we recently discovered three of the girls on here had used the same ED.
    Please feel free to PM me. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be interested in finding any diblings (donor siblings): My egg donor’s number is E551 from EDSA and my sperm donor’s id is W712 from Cape Cryo. I know she has had successful pregnancies.

All the best from Canada!
    Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 29-03-2017 at 08:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of the choice moms in Canada I am friends with has a great relationship with two of her diblings mothers (they go on vacations together etc.). As I am likely one and done, if it is possible, I would like my daughter to have a relationship (as much as one can across the globe) with any known diblings. There is a global web page for this and I am registered, however very few South African donor recipients are registered. There are far more SA recipients on this forum than the global web page.
    Last edited by Mod-Degrassi; 29-03-2017 at 08:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck1 View Post
    I would be interested in finding any diblings (donor siblings): My egg donor’s number is E551 from EDSA and my sperm donor’s id is W712 from Cape Cryo. I know she has had successful pregnancies.

All the best from Canada!
    She was active at CFC from September 2015 to June 2015 (I think).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I am particularly interested in my SD 'offspring' though I think I was his first donation so not very hopeful just yet ! He was donor 700W at Cape Cryo.

My ED was via AbabySA, I haven't got her paperwork handy but the unique feature of her profile was that she couldn't provide a photo of herself as they were lost in a fire. If this sounds familiar to anyone, let me know and I will dig out my paperwork.
    @Canuck1 I am pretty much of the same opinion as you - fortunately I have twins so they have each other, but we have a small extended family and as I am a single parent, I would like to give my kids as much 'family' in terms of diblings as is appropriate (like cousins I hope !).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I am also interested in finding out if my children have any donor siblings. Our donor was through Nurture and used the name Anneliese, she has light brown hair, blue eyes. Her profile also stated that she has a high IQ of 139. When we chose her the profile stated that she had donated previously and that the recipient was currently pregnant. My twins were born in Sept 2015. I know that a lot of donors are registered with more than one agency which may make it difficult to match up.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg donor

I can believe I've stumbled across your message @Tahli. I have the same egg donor as you. New to using this site so not sure where this message is going to end up but would love to PM. We were A SV-1949 (baby2mom) first recipients. Son born June 2015
    Kelly
    Last edited by kmonkey; 10-04-2017 at 15:04.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kmonkey For This Useful Post:

Tahli  (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my goodness gracious me @kmonkey!! I'm so shocked and surprised!!! I've just tried to send you a PM but it won't send. I think you'll need to do 5 posts first. I hope the girls don't mind if you do 4 more introductory hellos simply to meet the quota.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, just trying to get my post numbers up so I can PM with shared ED recipient Tahli

Thanks
    Reviews