+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wouldn't delay personally - there's no perfect timing and you have no idea what will actually happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renn For This Useful Post:

PinkPrint  (29-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would you delay TTC because first child is starting first year of school.

Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.
    Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:34.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Would you delay TTC because first child is starting first year of school.

Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:35. Reason: Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:35. Reason: Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:33. Reason: Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:34. Reason: Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:34. Reason: Silly iPhone said reply wasn't posting.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for the multiple posts above. I tried posting this response a heap of times. It kept saying there was an error posting, clearly there wasn't and it posted every time.

Thanks so much everyone for your replies it has made me feel a lot better. Hubby does have a lot of annual leave up his sleeve which would be great if he could take 4 or so weeks off.
    @ricepudding when I stop and think about it yeah it does seem like a lot for me with a new bub and my little one starting school and also my other child in there too but I am good at coping with things that are thrown my way. I am very much an overthinker though and as this is something I have no idea how it is going to be until I am actually living it I wanted to hear about others similar experiences.

I don't really want to delay TTC but I just worry about how my eldest will go next year.
    Last edited by PinkPrint; 29-03-2017 at 01:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My experience was that my older child was bullied at kinder when my then Bub was about 4 weeks old. The centre didn't deal with it well and I ended up taking him out and finding a new one.

I found that really hard. I'd enjoyed kinder days because they allowed me to just focus on one thing (Bub) and have a break of sorts. To know that my older child was having a hard time on those days made me feel awful, like I'd let him down. My response was quite hormonal - burst into heaving tears in the middle of the kinder room... so embarrassing. I think I'd have dealt better if I'd not been postnatal! That said, the gap between my kids is great, I'd not change a thing.

Thats why I asked you questions about coping and support. If something happened at school you may have a stronger than usual reaction... are there people around you who can help you through? I just meant to give another angle for you to have a think about. Hope I've explained myself better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww i'm so sorry to hear that, breaks my heart that even at kindy age there are already kids bullying! That is also another worry of mine. I probably would of reacted the same way as you being postnatal.
    There are people around who could help me through if something like that were to happen. They would have to put themselves out a bit though which I always feel guilty about. But if it were something like my child being bullied I would do anything.

I'm glad for your reply, it definately gives a different perspective which is what I want.